Windows 10: Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!

Discus and support Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to unmute my three sounds on the pull down window only one works at a time. ring, media or alarms. im missing so many calls ect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by terazathompson, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!

Can anyone tell me how to unmute my three sounds on the pull down window only one works at a time. ring, media or alarms. im missing so many calls ect ect thank you for your help.

:)

terazathompson, Jan 14, 2019
  2. LoyBanks Win User

Windows 10 and my Moto G5 Plus Cell Phone

I finally found the answer to my question over on the Lenovo Moto site located Solved: Moto g5 plus phone locking issue - Lenovo Community

Essentially needed to swipe down from top of phone with USB Cable attached, then go down to Android USB and make the proper selection. It's explained in the link.

Thanks for all your help with this problem.

Loy Banks

LoyBanks, Jan 14, 2019
  3. robert716 Win User
    Windows 10 pc cannot import pictures from moto G5 plus

why doesn't windows 10 import pictures from my moto G5 plus cell phone? It imports pictures from my other cell phones on the same usb cable to each of my three windows 10 laptops, but not with the moto G5 plus cell phone. I connect my USB cable to my
    moto g5 plus and windows 10 laptop, go to photos, click on import, but windows 10 finds nothing to import.

robert716, Jan 14, 2019
  4. LoyBanks Win User

Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!

Windows 10 and my Moto G5 Plus Cell Phone

This morning I finally have my Moto G5 Plus Cell Phone linked to Windows 10. Went thru the process and loaded Windows Launcher into my phone. I believe I do like the Launcher.

But now the problem is when I click on My Moto G5 Plus Cell Phone in the File Manager it comes up with an Empty Folder. NO files are showed from my cell phone. So how do I solve this issue? As always my thanks.

Loy Banks

LoyBanks, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!

1. Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!! - Similar Threads - Moto g5s plus

2. sounds are annoying

in Windows 10 Customization
    sounds are annoying: hi Anthony Jackson 2021 I had chrome opened on my laptop I turned up my volume on my laptop thank you let me know if you have any questions about timer i clicked ok and started timer for 5 seconds and 1 second and 3 seconds please turn timer off on google chrome this is...
  3. annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    annoying sounds: hi there i had chrome open on my laptop i had to start timer for 1 second and go back to tab and this tab thank you ant let me know if you have any questions about chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/284ccaf5-2848-4435-8cf5-bc672a9d9d26
  4. annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    annoying sounds: hi there i had chrome open on my laptop i had to start timer for 1 second and go back to tab and this tab thank you ant let me know if you have any questions about chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/284ccaf5-2848-4435-8cf5-bc672a9d9d26
  5. annoying sounds

6. Annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying sounds: How do I eliminate piano sounds when moving cursor around on screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/2e1779a4-1966-48fa-918d-e2bba91f3a4e
  7. Annoying Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying Sound: I have a new HP computer running Windows 10. I hear a chiming sound every few minutes for no apparent reason. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sound/58d3bce4-cacc-4eb3-92a8-647537533c46
  8. mute the sound

mute the sound: Previously I would click on the speaker in the task bar and be able to mute or unmute the sound. This is no longer working and I can't seem to change it in the settings. Any advice...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar app suddenly stopped syncing with Moto g5s+

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar app suddenly stopped syncing with Moto g5s+: I have my laptop Outlook account connected through my Google account to my Motorola G5s Plus phone. For the last year Mail, Contacts and Calendar synced between phone and laptop (Dell XPS 15 Windows 10) just fine. Suddenly, (between JAN 1-5, 2019) the calendar stopped...
  10. Annoying Static Sound Even When Muted...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying Static Sound Even When Muted...: I have ASUS X540LA Windows 10 64 bit Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.104). I am getting a static sound even when muted. The sound isn't coming through my earphones but is still heard from the pc even with the earphones plugged in. I hear what I expect to hear, and nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to mute my moto g5s phone