Windows 10: Motu 896HD's Audio Console not opening

Discus and support Motu 896HD's Audio Console not opening in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know if someone here is a digital audio geek, but since my upgrade to Windows 10 My Motu 896HD's Audio console (which I use to change sample... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marcosdipaolo, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Motu 896HD's Audio Console not opening

I don't know if someone here is a digital audio geek, but since my upgrade to Windows 10 My Motu 896HD's Audio console (which I use to change sample rate and bit-depth) doesn't open, which is a pretty big deal for me.

:)

marcosdipaolo, Aug 10, 2015
  2. RIOLance Win User

Windows 10 - AVB/TNS ASIO support

Has anyone heard if, or more than likely when, Windows will have support for the IEEE 802 spec for audio video bridging - time sensitive network? Many many PC's now have the intel devices that support this spec. Audio equipment developers such as Avid,
    Motu and presonus have hardware that support it.

Take care all..

LL

RIOLance, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Windows 10, MIDI Input/Output devices missing

Hi there,

since I disabled a audio device into the Audio devices Manager, I miss all my MIDI Input/Output devices in any DAW/Audio application, except Pro Tools 11. PT 11 shows one of my devices, but the other is still missing.

What I did until now:

Deinstalled / reinstalled my MOTU Micro lite and Fireface UFX drtivers.

Deinstalled / reinstalled Ableton Live

Hope for help. Thanks in advance!

ronald

herr_churchill, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Motu 896HD's Audio Console not opening

Make certain all other audio programs are closed, including CueMix and anything having audio playback (like web pages with videos or music, for instance). Then it should open for you.

Terry

terrybritton, Aug 18, 2015
  5. Actually it works, my device has to be turned on and all audio depending software closed.

marcosdipaolo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Motu 896HD's Audio Console not opening

1. Motu 896HD's Audio Console not opening - Similar Threads - Motu 896HD's Audio

2. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console won't open: Every time when i try to enter the app a message pops up saying realtek audio console won't open. From there I have only 3 options: to see the app in microsoft store, copy to clipboard or just close it. I tried every method I could to fix the problem but still no result....
  3. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio console won't open: Every time when i try to enter the app a message pops up saying realtek audio console won't open. From there I have only 3 options: to see the app in microsoft store, copy to clipboard or just close it. I tried every method I could to fix the problem but still no result....
  4. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio Console not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console not opening: For some reason Realtek Audio Console has stopped working. I click on it, the loading screen appears briefly and then it goes away and that's it. I have Windows 11. This app used to work. Reinstalling the app, updating/reinstalling audio drivers does not help....
  6. Realtek Audio Console not opening

Realtek Audio Console not opening: For some reason Realtek Audio Console has stopped working. I click on it, the loading screen appears briefly and then it goes away and that's it. I have Windows 11. This app used to work. Reinstalling the app, updating/reinstalling audio drivers does not help....
  7. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  8. Realtek audio console not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek audio console not opening: Realtek audio is not opening ,shows this app cant open check windows store . The store tells to reinstall but still no use. I tried reset also . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console-not-opening/ac36604e-0ce7-4f81-bb87-76370568565c
  9. Realtek Audio Console not opening.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Console not opening.: Realtek Audio Console not opening. Gives error "Cannot connect to RPC service." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console-not-opening/873d0f3f-5ad8-4e53-a261-4a03f13ffc38
  10. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio console: When i open realtek audio console it shows can not CONNECT TO RPC SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/9ed997c9-031f-4fbe-b43f-fb2984af2979