Windows 10: Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord keeps freezing or crashing with black screen

Discus and support Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord keeps freezing or crashing with black screen in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]According to some users, Mount & Blade II Bannerlord keeps crashing, freezing, or having black screen issues on their Windows computers. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 26, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord keeps freezing or crashing with black screen

Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord keeps freezing or crashing with black screen Mount-and-Blade.jpg
    According to some users, Mount & Blade II Bannerlord keeps crashing, freezing, or having black screen issues on their Windows computers. In this article, we are going to address this issue and see what should be done to resolve these issues. Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord keeps freezing or crashing with black screen If Mount […]

This article Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord keeps freezing or crashing with black screen first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 26, 2022
  2. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Apr 26, 2022
  3. MaxLampe Win User
    Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds

Hey dalchina,

thanks again for the tipp.

The freezing gets unbearable when running ProcMon. If I'm fast enough with the 5 seconds of normal usability, I can get it running with a filter. When it freezes with ProcMon running, it either crashes or freezes for 5-10 minutes. Only to run again for 5 seconds.

I tried that for an hour and I think, a Nvidia programm is always on the list (of the 5 minutes) after a crash.

When doing a clean boot, i.e. disable all services in msconfig, the issue remains, no matter which combination of services are enabled or disabled.

As I've already tried to use the latest Nvidia driver, do you have any idea, what I could do please?

I'm currently in the event viewer and it seems that there is an error related to an unknown describtion which occurs after all freezes with a short black screen. However, the entry reads something regarding a Video device.
    Event-ID 14
    Source nvlddmkm
    [...] \Device\Video3

Best regards
    Max

MaxLampe, Apr 26, 2022
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord keeps freezing or crashing with black screen - Similar Threads - Mount Blade Bannerlord

2. keep crashing/black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep crashing/black screen: I have a laptop withCPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HSRAM: 16GBGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3070But sometimes when i play valorant it has this "out of video memory" error message but i has never been happened before until now. And also when i open discord and spotify and a game like the sims 4 my...
  3. keep crashing/black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep crashing/black screen: I have a laptop withCPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HSRAM: 16GBGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3070But sometimes when i play valorant it has this "out of video memory" error message but i has never been happened before until now. And also when i open discord and spotify and a game like the sims 4 my...
  4. How can I fix the audio in Mount and Blade Bannerlord? PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix the audio in Mount and Blade Bannerlord? PC Game Pass: The audio sounds fried and crackly when I launch the game, in the menu and while playing, but not in the launcher. I've tried different speakers/headsets and I've looked through the audio and performance settings but those didn't change anything. I've also tried reinstalling...
  5. How can I fix the audio in Mount and Blade Bannerlord? PC Game Pass

How can I fix the audio in Mount and Blade Bannerlord? PC Game Pass: The audio sounds fried and crackly when I launch the game, in the menu and while playing, but not in the launcher. I've tried different speakers/headsets and I've looked through the audio and performance settings but those didn't change anything. I've also tried reinstalling...
  6. Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing: Hello, when I boot up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 it freezes and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare-2-keeps-freezing-and-crashing/d8149a34-f798-45b2-b929-e6246d07bcf2
  7. Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing: Hello, when I boot up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 it freezes and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare-2-keeps-freezing-and-crashing/d8149a34-f798-45b2-b929-e6246d07bcf2
  8. CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen

in Windows 10 News
    CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen: [ATTACH]Counter-Strike Global Offence or CS-GO is one of the most popular PC games. However, according to some Windows users, CS GO keeps crashing, freezing, or showing a Black Screen on their computers. In this article, we are going to talk about solutions that can help in...
  9. Laptop keeps black screening/freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps black screening/freezing: Typing this from my phone.Today as in an hour ago today, I was using my laptop and it just black screened. I figured "okay that sucks, just restart it. I restart and use it and like a minute later it freezes and I need to restart.So I keep restarting...
  10. Black screen/Freeze restart or crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen/Freeze restart or crash: Up until a few months ago my pc was running fine, no problems. Recently however when im playing games the computer either freezes with black screen and i have to manually switch off and restart or it just restarts suddenly. Ive updated my drivers and checked online for...