Windows 10: Mount bins

Discus and support Mount bins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is the application magicdisc safe for mounting bins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mount-bins/efe3d79a-0fe2-4b68-9ec4-cad810ecd2be Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GussySolitro, May 21, 2022.

1. Mount bins

Is the application magicdisc safe for mounting bins?

:)

GussySolitro, May 21, 2022
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, May 21, 2022
  3. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, May 21, 2022
  4. Mount bins

Recycle bin is missing in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, I suggest you to follow the given steps.

• Right-click desktop and personalize.

• Choose Themes.

• Desktop Icon Settings.

• Check the "recycle bin" box.

If that doesn't help I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R and type "gpedit.msc".

• Navigate to User Configuration" - "Administrative Templates" - "Desktop".

• In the right pane Double-click "Remove Recycle Bin icon from desktop".

• Check if it is enabled/disabled. If it is enable I suggest you to disable it and check if it helps.

Registry disclaimer

Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Mount bins

1. Mount bins - Similar Threads - Mount bins

2. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  3. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  4. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to check File Path of Mounted ISO in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to check File Path of Mounted ISO in Windows 11: [IMG]This post shows how to check the file path of mounted ISO on a Windows 11/10 PC. This comes in handy when you don’t remember the actual location of the mounted ISO image file stored on your PC. We have covered some easy options to find the file path or location of a...
  6. How to mount wim file with DISM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mount wim file with DISM?: I am trying to mount a wim file to customize the windows 11 installation. I downloaded the Windows 11 Media creation tool and created a usb key with it. I noticed the usb key had 2 swm files. I don't know if you can mount 2 swm files. I would prefer to mount 2 swm files...
  7. How to mount wim file with DISM?

How to mount wim file with DISM?: I am trying to mount a wim file to customize the windows 11 installation. I downloaded the Windows 11 Media creation tool and created a usb key with it. I noticed the usb key had 2 swm files. I don't know if you can mount 2 swm files. I would prefer to mount 2 swm files...
  8. How do I access a NTFS Mounted volume in Ubuntu/WSL ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access a NTFS Mounted volume in Ubuntu/WSL ?: I have a disk volume that is mounted as a folder in NTFS. It has no drive letter. Just a path C:\Users\me\folderXHow do I mount such a volume in WSL?I am able to munt external disks on WSL via wsl --mount \\**** --bare...
  9. Mount bins

Mount bins: Is the application magicdisc safe for mounting bins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mount-bins/efe3d79a-0fe2-4b68-9ec4-cad810ecd2be
  10. Alternative to Daemon Tools Lite to mount Audio Cue/Bin CD images

Alternative to Daemon Tools Lite to mount Audio Cue/Bin CD images: I have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, upgraded from 8.1. I always back up (legally purchased) audio CDs using ImgBurn which creates a .cue and .bin for each CD. If I need to access a CD, I used to use Daemon Tools lite to mount the .cue image, which worked fine. But daemon tools...