Windows 10: mouse 3000

Discus and support mouse 3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; not good on computer, staples could not fix it but hope you can. my mouse just quit, put new batteries still nothing. can you put in simple words to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelKarsko, Nov 9, 2019.

1. mouse 3000

not good on computer, staples could not fix it but hope you can. my mouse just quit, put new batteries still nothing.

can you put in simple words to help me.

Thank You,

Michael Karsko

:)

MichaelKarsko, Nov 9, 2019

2. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 not working right with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse is not compatible with Windows 10. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.
    I suggest you to go to the below link, download Windows 8 driver and try installing it in compatibility mode and check.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/comfort-optical-mouse-3000

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 9, 2019
  3. gwalks Win User
    Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 not working right with Windows 10

Adjustment of the mouse settings in Windows 10 does not seem to affect my mouse (Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000). I thought maybe I need a new driver, but Microsoft does not seem to support this mouse under their new operating system (Windows 10) (it
    is not listed in the drop down menu at https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/comfort-optical-mouse-3000 ).

Do I need to get a new mouse?

gwalks, Nov 9, 2019
  4. T.Sanders Win User

mouse 3000

Mouse functions no longer supported after updating to Windows 10 (Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000)

Hello,

After updating to Windows 10, my mouse is no longer supported in the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. My mouse is no longer listed and the program only shows my keyboard (Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, came in the same set). Per the compatibility
    listing ( http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/windows-8/troubleshooting/mouse/supported-devices ), the Comfort Mouse 3000 is supported, but my Comfort
    Optical Mouse 3000 is not, for whatever reason.

Because of this, I can no longer set my mouse buttons for specific programs. Previously I'd set my mouse's side button to zoom in on things with the magnifier (Magnifier.exe under the accessibility/ease of access settings), but I can't do that anymore,
    at least without installing a third-party program.

I don't seem to be able to uninstall Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center v2.5.166 and replace it with an earlier version which may be compatible.

Is there a way to do this without other software?

Thanks,

TS

T.Sanders, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

mouse 3000

1. mouse 3000 - Similar Threads - mouse 3000

2. Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11: I have used the Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 for years, and can't get used to any other mice. However, Microsoft are pushing all of us to move to Windows 11, which I have now done, but my mouse does not work with Windows 11 - Please Help!!...
  3. Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11: I have used the Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 for years, and can't get used to any other mice. However, Microsoft are pushing all of us to move to Windows 11, which I have now done, but my mouse does not work with Windows 11 - Please Help!!...
  4. Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?: In Windows 10 in Mouse Properties under Buttons tab there is an option to swap left and right button but there is not mention about side button at all.I would like to assign magnifying lens to it the same I had it in Windows 7 before.How to do that?Thanks,/jas...
  5. Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?

Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?: In Windows 10 in Mouse Properties under Buttons tab there is an option to swap left and right button but there is not mention about side button at all.I would like to assign magnifying lens to it the same I had it in Windows 7 before.How to do that?Thanks,/jas...
  6. Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I lost that usb receiver from the keyboard and mouse Wireless 3000 v2.0. Where can I buy it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost that usb receiver from the keyboard and mouse Wireless 3000 v2.0. Where can I buy it?: I lost that usb receiver from the keyboard and mouse Wireless 3000 v2.0. Where can I buy it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-that-usb-receiver-from-the-keyboard-and/f6c5bea3-a68b-4307-b38a-46e4d2ab0764
  8. I lost that usb receiver from the keyboard and mouse Wireless 3000 v2.0. Where can I buy it?

I lost that usb receiver from the keyboard and mouse Wireless 3000 v2.0. Where can I buy it?: I lost that usb receiver from the keyboard and mouse Wireless 3000 v2.0. Where can I buy it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-that-usb-receiver-from-the-keyboard-and/f6c5bea3-a68b-4307-b38a-46e4d2ab0764
  9. MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL

MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL: I HAVE TO LEFT CLICK EVERYTHING MORE THAN ONCE, THO SOMETIMES 1 X DOES DBL CLICK. ALSO SLOW TO HIGHLIGHT TO COPY PASTE, TAKES SEVERAL TRIES. ALSO HIGHLIGHTS WHOLE TEXT AREA OR WEBPAGE EVEN TRYING TO MOVE CURSOR, AND HARD TO UNDO. SOMETIMES CURSOR WHEN CLICKED DOES NOT APPEAR...
  10. MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL: I HAVE TO LEFT CLICK EVERYTHING MORE THAN ONCE, THO SOMETIMES 1 X DOES DBL CLICK. ALSO SLOW TO HIGHLIGHT TO COPY PASTE, TAKES SEVERAL TRIES. ALSO HIGHLIGHTS WHOLE TEXT AREA OR WEBPAGE EVEN TRYING TO MOVE CURSOR, AND HARD TO UNDO. SOMETIMES CURSOR WHEN CLICKED DOES NOT APPEAR...