Windows 10: Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help?

Discus and support Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have problem,I feel mouse accel after reinstallings win10,enhance pointer precision is off,but i still feel some delay...I found problem in option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zopu, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Zopu Win User

Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help?

I have problem,I feel mouse accel after reinstallings win10,enhance pointer precision is off,but i still feel some delay...I found problem in option Set Mouse Keys,should i change "top speed scale" and "acceleration scale" or stick with default...can someone explane how this option affect mouse movement,and what to use for best gaming experience in FPS games?

http://prntscr.com/nbxuca

:)

2. fish00 Win User

windows 7 mouse accel

I cannot get rid of windows 7 mouse accel for the life of me. And i play counter strike source on a competitive level so i kind of need to get rid of it. I dont really want to go back to xp.

i am using win 7 ultimate 64bit

I have tries the cheese and the markc mouse fixes.
    I have unchecked the enhance mouse thing
    I have tried my steelsereies xai driver option for mouse accel
    I even tried plugging in my mx518 and installing those drivers and turning off mouse accel with that as well.

Nothing i have tried works

Is their any real 100% way to get rid of mouse accelt with win 7?

fish00, Apr 14, 2019
  3. windows 7 mouse accel

The only other thing is "Ease of Access" then "Make Mouse easier to use" then select "Setup Mouse keys". From what I recall you set Top speed slider close to High and Acceleration close to Fast. But it's my understanding that's for using the keypad as a mouse. Unless it's integrated with the mouse when enabled?? I would hate to think that's true. By default it should be disabled with "Turn on Mouse Keys" unchecked.

EastCoasthandle, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help?

Mouse Keys will not turn off

Hi Casey,

Thank you for a detailed description of your issue. Since you've already tried unchecking the option
    Use the numeric keypad to move the mouse and still getting the same result, I suggest that you also turn off the option
    Use mouse keys when NumLock is on. On the Change sign-in settings, select the
    Make the mouse easier to use > Select Set up Mouse Keys, then make sure to unchecked
    or turned off the following click Apply, then OK.

• Turn on Mouse Keys - Use the numeric keyboard to move the mouse the screen.
    • Use Mouse Keys when NUM LOCK is Off.

Once done, go back to the Change sign-in settings, then this time click the
    Make keyboard easier to use, then unchecked the
    Turn on Mouse Keys. Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, close your Control Panel page and check if Mouse Keys still enables automatically.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help?

1. Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help? - Similar Threads - Mouse Accel Mouse

2. Mouse without borders key changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without borders key changes: Hi, Every time I reboot, Mouse without borders changes the key on at least one machine.. This results in the app not working, needing a retype of the entire key to match the 2 systems again.. I often reboot the system for job reasons and I cannot get why the app would...
  3. Mouse Accel in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Accel in Win 10: Hello,i want to gaming without mose accel,i turned off "enhance pointer precision",but there is still some accel...I found that the problem is in option "Set Up Mouse Keys",in two sliders "top speed" and "Accel"...when i drag sliders all the way to the left side,that fix...
  4. Mouse Accel in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Accel in Win 10: Hello,i want to gaming without mose accel,i turned off "enhance pointer precision",but there is still some accel...I found that the problem is in option "Set Up Mouse Keys",in two sliders "top speed" and "Accel"...when i drag sliders all the way to the left side,that fix...
  5. Changing functions on keys on mouses

Changing functions on keys on mouses: I have recently bought a Logitech pro mouse with 3 buttons in the thumb area. I am trying to use these to improve my gaming skills in different games. But one of the button are preset to open a recent window that has been opened.(EX: I'm on Fortnite I click this button and it...
  6. Mouse problems HELP

Mouse problems HELP: So this problem has nothing to do with my actual mouse because this mouse works fine on other computers, but this is the problem. It is hard to explain so here's the footage: Footage If anyone has solutions, please reply. Thanks!...
  7. Need Help Picking Mouse And Keyboard

Need Help Picking Mouse And Keyboard: I got a new PC in a sense. My Acer I took to be fixed, had died. So he rebuilt me a PC using a refurbished Advent Windows 10 Tower. It's a Advent Tower, Dell Monitor, and Acer Keyboard and Mouse. The keyboard and mouse are going. It scrolls and does things I don't want....
  8. No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED

No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED: Hello, I'm looking for a solution since 3 days with non success so I hope that someone wll be able to help me. To make a long story short, I installed Windows 10 (coming from Windows 7) and I was facing trobles with my USB ports. I tried to fix this but now my USB...
  9. Help Mouse lag

Help Mouse lag: I just updated to windows 10 a couple of days ago. Seance then after i type something my mouse pointer stops working for 3-5 secs. I have looked all over the internet for a solution but i couldn't find anything. If you have a solution to my problem our a suggestion please...
  10. Help! Mouse/Touchpad

Help! Mouse/Touchpad: After installing the new Windows 10 update - my mouse/touchpad seems to have stopped working? have gone into settings and is saying it is actively working. I have restarted my device 12043