Windows 10: Mouse Accel in Win 10

Discus and support Mouse Accel in Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,i want to gaming without mose accel,i turned off "enhance pointer precision",but there is still some accel...I found that the problem is in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kale1389, Mar 20, 2019.

1. kale1389 Win User

Mouse Accel in Win 10

Hello,i want to gaming without mose accel,i turned off "enhance pointer precision",but there is still some accel...I found that the problem is in option "Set Up Mouse Keys",in two sliders "top speed" and "Accel"...when i drag sliders all the way to the left side,that fix mouse accel,but that change "feeling" in game,like different fov,i don't know how to explane,just vertical an horizontal speed not same...
    Anyone know to tell me something about this,and should i keep it on default?

:)

kale1389, Mar 20, 2019
  2. fish00 Win User

windows 7 mouse accel

I cannot get rid of windows 7 mouse accel for the life of me. And i play counter strike source on a competitive level so i kind of need to get rid of it. I dont really want to go back to xp.

i am using win 7 ultimate 64bit

I have tries the cheese and the markc mouse fixes.
    I have unchecked the enhance mouse thing
    I have tried my steelsereies xai driver option for mouse accel
    I even tried plugging in my mx518 and installing those drivers and turning off mouse accel with that as well.

Nothing i have tried works

Is their any real 100% way to get rid of mouse accelt with win 7?

fish00, Mar 20, 2019
  3. ARC Mouse locking up Surface Win 10 Tablet

Hello Eric,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact of your Surface device?
    • Please clarify that the issue is about the ARC Bluetooth Mouse somehow locks your computer and sends you to the lockscreen.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest to try performing the steps in the articles below to troubleshoot the said issue:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Mouse Accel in Win 10

Win 10 mouse problem

Before you try to nuke Microsoft, you should take some very basic trouble-shooting steps, in particular these two (which you did not report on):

• Does the problem mouse work on a different PC?
    • Does a different mouse work on your PC?

Frederik Long, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Accel in Win 10

1. Mouse Accel in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse Accel

2. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  3. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  4. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  5. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  6. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  7. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  8. How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?

How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?: HiI updated my drivers and now my mouse will only move to my other monitor when I move it up and down. I have tried everything to fix this issue to no avail. I have changed cables, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, restarted the pc. How can I fix this?...
  9. Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help?: I have problem,I feel mouse accel after reinstallings win10,enhance pointer precision is off,but i still feel some delay...I found problem in option Set Mouse Keys,should i change "top speed scale" and "acceleration scale" or stick with default...can someone explane how this...
  10. Mouse Accel in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Accel in Win 10: Hello,i want to gaming without mose accel,i turned off "enhance pointer precision",but there is still some accel...I found that the problem is in option "Set Up Mouse Keys",in two sliders "top speed" and "Accel"...when i drag sliders all the way to the left side,that fix...