Windows 10: Mouse Accel in Win 10

Discus and support Mouse Accel in Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,i want to gaming without mose accel,i turned off "enhance pointer precision",but there is still some accel...I found that the problem is in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kale1389, Mar 20, 2019.

1. kale1389 Win User

Mouse Accel in Win 10

Hello,i want to gaming without mose accel,i turned off "enhance pointer precision",but there is still some accel...I found that the problem is in option "Set Up Mouse Keys",in two sliders "top speed" and "Accel"...when i drag sliders all the way to the left side,that fix mouse accel,but that change "feeling" in game,like different fov,i don't know how to explane,just vertical an horizontal speed not same...
    Anyone know to tell me something about this,and should i keep it on default?

:)

kale1389, Mar 20, 2019
  2. fish00 Win User

windows 7 mouse accel

I cannot get rid of windows 7 mouse accel for the life of me. And i play counter strike source on a competitive level so i kind of need to get rid of it. I dont really want to go back to xp.

i am using win 7 ultimate 64bit

I have tries the cheese and the markc mouse fixes.
    I have unchecked the enhance mouse thing
    I have tried my steelsereies xai driver option for mouse accel
    I even tried plugging in my mx518 and installing those drivers and turning off mouse accel with that as well.

Nothing i have tried works

Is their any real 100% way to get rid of mouse accelt with win 7?

fish00, Mar 20, 2019
  3. ARC Mouse locking up Surface Win 10 Tablet

Hello Eric,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact of your Surface device?
    • Please clarify that the issue is about the ARC Bluetooth Mouse somehow locks your computer and sends you to the lockscreen.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest to try performing the steps in the articles below to troubleshoot the said issue:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Mouse Accel in Win 10

Win 10 mouse problem

Before you try to nuke Microsoft, you should take some very basic trouble-shooting steps, in particular these two (which you did not report on):

• Does the problem mouse work on a different PC?
    • Does a different mouse work on your PC?

Frederik Long, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Accel in Win 10

1. Mouse Accel in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse Accel

2. Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CollectionHelpful205 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bnkh0t/help_these_icons_keep_appearing_and_if_i_hover/
  3. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  4. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  5. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  6. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  7. Mouse bugging and Windows beeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse bugging and Windows beeping: I have a really similar if not the same problem this person had:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5dI tried every. single. thing. you all said and nothing changed. By this point, I'm sure...
  8. Mouse bugging and Windows beeping

Mouse bugging and Windows beeping: I have a really similar if not the same problem this person had:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5dI tried every. single. thing. you all said and nothing changed. By this point, I'm sure...
  9. Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Accel in Mouse Keys,help?: I have problem,I feel mouse accel after reinstallings win10,enhance pointer precision is off,but i still feel some delay...I found problem in option Set Mouse Keys,should i change "top speed scale" and "acceleration scale" or stick with default...can someone explane how this...
  10. Mouse Accel in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Accel in Win 10: Hello,i want to gaming without mose accel,i turned off "enhance pointer precision",but there is still some accel...I found that the problem is in option "Set Up Mouse Keys",in two sliders "top speed" and "Accel"...when i drag sliders all the way to the left side,that fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enhance pointer precision gaming language:en

2. usb driver mouse accel