Windows 10: Mouse Acceleration

Discus and support Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there! I'm looking for a program that change my mouse acceleration settings. But I mean i want to adjust 2 different speed. For example x axis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alsh72, Apr 24, 2020.

1. /u/alsh72 Win User

Mouse Acceleration

Hi there! I'm looking for a program that change my mouse acceleration settings. But I mean i want to adjust 2 different speed. For example x axis speed: 6.... But Y axis speed: 9... I want to make different Y and x movement speed. Any software or program help me like this?

submitted by /u/alsh72
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alsh72, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

How to disable Mouse Acceleration?

Hi Alex,

Mouse acceleration can indeed hinder the ability to play games where you need precise aim because it causes your mouse to move not only based on movement, but also on speed. You can disable mouse acceleration by following the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Control Panel and select Control Panel in the results.
    • If you are in Category view, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Devices and Printers, click Mouse to open the
      Mouse Properties window
    • Click the Pointer Options tab, and uncheck the box next to
      Enhance pointer precision.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Mouse Acceleration in Games

Good day ! I am an independent adviser here to help you!

You've already done the 1 step needed to turn off mouse acceleration, at least as far as Windows 10 is concerned. Turning off pointer precision > apply > ok > Restart PC is how you turn it off completely.

The only other thing you can do is use a 3rd party program like MarkC Windows mouse acceleration fix. I do not know if it works or how it works so I won't link it here, but its simple to find.

Zackary Vanosdol, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Mouse Acceleration

Mouse Acceleration

What values for SmoothMouseXCurve and SmoothMouseYCurve disable acceleration? Are there more registry values that cause acceleration?

They're located in the registry editor at: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse

I'm just wondering if someone who understands the values for these entries can provide values that disable mouse acceleration so we can all be happy.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.*** 

whenmouseaccelisenabledbydefault, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Acceleration

1. Mouse Acceleration - Similar Threads - Mouse Acceleration

2. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...
  3. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...
  4. My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision: Hello im Rune Mertens and im having problems with playing games due to mouse acceleration i do not know how i got it and i tried turning off enhanced pointer precision but it was already of can someone help?...
  5. My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision

My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision: Hello im Rune Mertens and im having problems with playing games due to mouse acceleration i do not know how i got it and i tried turning off enhanced pointer precision but it was already of can someone help?...
  6. Windows 11 Mouse Pointer Acceleration Will Not Disable 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse Pointer Acceleration Will Not Disable 100%: My Windows 11 is fully updated. All drivers and firmware for all devices are up to date.The Issue: I have turned off "Enhance Pointer Precision" in the mouse settings. In the Control Panel, under Ease of Access settings, I have turned the Pointer Speed Acceleration slider all...
  7. Windows 11 Mouse Pointer Acceleration Will Not Disable 100%

Windows 11 Mouse Pointer Acceleration Will Not Disable 100%: My Windows 11 is fully updated. All drivers and firmware for all devices are up to date.The Issue: I have turned off "Enhance Pointer Precision" in the mouse settings. In the Control Panel, under Ease of Access settings, I have turned the Pointer Speed Acceleration slider all...
  8. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  9. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  10. My pc keep turning on the mouse acceleration after a reboot or when the system start.

My pc keep turning on the mouse acceleration after a reboot or when the system start.: I turn off Enhance Pointer Precision but every time I reboot it automactically turn on. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keep-turning-on-the-mouse-acceleration-after/14eeab67-1199-406c-b111-0bfb27f1133a