Windows 10: Mouse acting strange after latest updates

Discus and support Mouse acting strange after latest updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing KB4503864 and KB4501371, my mouse now randomly double clicks, single clicks during dragging/highlighting, and stutters when being held... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by siamece, Jun 24, 2019.

1. siamece Win User

Mouse acting strange after latest updates

After installing KB4503864 and KB4501371, my mouse now randomly double clicks, single clicks during dragging/highlighting, and stutters when being held down. This makes it basically unusable. It was working perfectly fine for years before these particular updates, and I can't find anything about this online. Any idea on what to do?

:)

siamece, Jun 24, 2019
  2. trickson Win User

My mouse is acting strange .

I need some help please . I have noticed for the last 2 months that my mouse is acting strange lagging and some times just going all over the place . I have a logitech laser mouse I have the same problem with a regular mouse as well ( a cheep o from wallmart ) . What could be causing this ? I DL and even installed software and still this mouse issue is killing me ! Any thing I can do to fix this ? That is without having to reinstall Win OS .

Thank you for your time and help in this matter .

trickson, Jun 24, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    My mouse is acting strange .

I'll second 95 on this question - we wanna know! *Smile Mouse acting strange after latest updates :)

If it's no good, then perhaps you could try another mouse pad and another USB port. A PS/2 mouse like cheesy999 suggested is a good idea too if that doesn't solve it.

qubit, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Mouse acting strange after latest updates

Windows 10 acts strange on start-up and login, then shows errors...

Hello,

This issue might occur due to corrupted or outdated display drivers.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if this helps in resolving the issue.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers which can resolve the issue you are facing. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• In search type Windows Updates
    • Click on Windows Updates
    • Click on Check for updates and install
      the latest windows updates.
    Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Mouse acting strange after latest updates

1. Mouse acting strange after latest updates - Similar Threads - Mouse acting strange

2. Keyboard and mouse acting strange?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse acting strange?: Before the latest update, my keyboard and mouse have both worked just fine. But since this update, my keyboard responds completely differently as far as keystrokes and the mouse pointer although is responsive the clicker does not. I have changed the ports that they are...
  3. Keyboard and mouse acting strange?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse acting strange?: Before the latest update, my keyboard and mouse have both worked just fine. But since this update, my keyboard responds completely differently as far as keystrokes and the mouse pointer although is responsive the clicker does not. I have changed the ports that they are...
  4. Keyboard and mouse acting strange?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My keyboard and mouse are acting really strange!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard and mouse are acting really strange!: I'm gonna give the whole story so you can understand better.So what happened was I that I spilled some ice tea on my brand new Logitech g512 keyboard so I take some of the keycaps off so I can wipe off the tea but in that process I click a bunch of keys accidentally. I then...
  6. My computer is acting strange after an update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is acting strange after an update: My computer won’t let me go into the windows menu thing and my wallpaper is gone, and the only thing I can see that I had before my update is my icons submitted by /u/Lego-Brick [link] [comments]...
  7. Mouse acting strange

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse acting strange: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goreidea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iobg9i/mouse_acting_strange/
  8. keyboard and mouse acting strange after a few minutes

keyboard and mouse acting strange after a few minutes: Hi, I recently built my new windows pc. everything was going great for about 3 weeks until I had this problem. after a few minutes my keyboard first, and then slowly my mouse act strange. I resetted my pc and I am still having this issue. can somebody help me? thanks....
  9. asus touchpad acting after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    asus touchpad acting after latest update: Hi I just updated Win10 and my Asus touchpad works for a few minutes after restart and stops. The external mouse works fine. I read old posts but is it still relevant?...
  10. Mouse and keyboard acting strangely

Mouse and keyboard acting strangely: I installed Windows 10 on my son's computer a week ago, and everything was fine until this morning. I noticed that every link I click on opened up a new Chrome browser instance. The mouse wheel no longer works, but the other buttons work. The caps lock became...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i just updated my hardwear on.my macand now the.mouse is acting wierd

2. alienware update mouse and keyboard acting strange