Windows 10: Mouse acting strange

Discus and support Mouse acting strange in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goreidea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iobg9i/mouse_acting_strange/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/goreidea, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Mouse acting strange

/u/goreidea, Sep 7, 2020
  2. trickson Win User

My mouse is acting strange .

I need some help please . I have noticed for the last 2 months that my mouse is acting strange lagging and some times just going all over the place . I have a logitech laser mouse I have the same problem with a regular mouse as well ( a cheep o from wallmart ) . What could be causing this ? I DL and even installed software and still this mouse issue is killing me ! Any thing I can do to fix this ? That is without having to reinstall Win OS .

Thank you for your time and help in this matter .

trickson, Sep 7, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    My mouse is acting strange .

I'll second 95 on this question - we wanna know! *Smile Mouse acting strange :)

If it's no good, then perhaps you could try another mouse pad and another USB port. A PS/2 mouse like cheesy999 suggested is a good idea too if that doesn't solve it.

qubit, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Mouse acting strange

keyboard and mouse acting strange after a few minutes

Hi, I recently built my new windows pc. everything was going great for about 3 weeks until I had this problem. after a few minutes my keyboard first, and then slowly my mouse act strange. I resetted my pc and I am still having this issue. can somebody
    help me? thanks.

evanbadboy, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Mouse acting strange

1. Mouse acting strange - Similar Threads - Mouse acting strange

2. Keyboard and mouse acting strange?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse acting strange?: Before the latest update, my keyboard and mouse have both worked just fine. But since this update, my keyboard responds completely differently as far as keystrokes and the mouse pointer although is responsive the clicker does not. I have changed the ports that they are...
  3. Keyboard and mouse acting strange?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse acting strange?: Before the latest update, my keyboard and mouse have both worked just fine. But since this update, my keyboard responds completely differently as far as keystrokes and the mouse pointer although is responsive the clicker does not. I have changed the ports that they are...
  4. Keyboard and mouse acting strange?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My keyboard and mouse are acting really strange!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard and mouse are acting really strange!: I'm gonna give the whole story so you can understand better.So what happened was I that I spilled some ice tea on my brand new Logitech g512 keyboard so I take some of the keycaps off so I can wipe off the tea but in that process I click a bunch of keys accidentally. I then...
  6. desktop acting strange

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop acting strange: It is as if the devil took my working desktop w/ w10, cntl/alt del wont bring up task master. web sites change font size if I try to scroll using mouse wheel. cortina wont input. the list goes on and on. And then if i wait long enough, (10 -20 minutes) things start working....
  7. Mouse acting strange after latest updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse acting strange after latest updates: After installing KB4503864 and KB4501371, my mouse now randomly double clicks, single clicks during dragging/highlighting, and stutters when being held down. This makes it basically unusable. It was working perfectly fine for years before these particular updates, and I can't...
  8. DVD IS ACTING STRANGE

DVD IS ACTING STRANGE: HI I JUST PURCHASED A NEW HP ELITE X2 1012 G2. I HAVE A PLUG AND PLAY LG DVD DRIVE. I PLUG IT IN AND WINDOWS SEES IT THEN I PUT THE DVD IN. THE WINDOWS SAYS IT NEEDS A PLAYER FROM THE STORE. SO I DOWNLOADED THE PLAYER AND IT STILL WANTS A PLAYER? I WENT INTO THE PLAYER AND...
  9. keyboard and mouse acting strange after a few minutes

keyboard and mouse acting strange after a few minutes: Hi, I recently built my new windows pc. everything was going great for about 3 weeks until I had this problem. after a few minutes my keyboard first, and then slowly my mouse act strange. I resetted my pc and I am still having this issue. can somebody help me? thanks....
  10. Mouse and keyboard acting strangely

Mouse and keyboard acting strangely: I installed Windows 10 on my son's computer a week ago, and everything was fine until this morning. I noticed that every link I click on opened up a new Chrome browser instance. The mouse wheel no longer works, but the other buttons work. The caps lock became...