Windows 10: mouse again and again

Discus and support mouse again and again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have looked for the answer to this problem so many places and times...my bluetooth mouse stops working...it says "paired" and even sometimes says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilipHunt4, Feb 22, 2021.

1. mouse again and again

So I have looked for the answer to this problem so many places and times...my bluetooth mouse stops working...it says "paired" and even sometimes says "connected" but no it doesn't move the mouse on screen.

Microsoft was asked this question as far back as win7 -> and certainly here at this site over 5 years ago. Every time the following is sugesed :-

1 check batteries and reboot..

2 reload drivers

3 stop and restart bluetooth services

4 unpair / forget and re-pair

5 go to devices and switch off power down modes BTW if you have combined wi-fi BT adapter do it to both

7 at this point the threads discussing ghee issue are generally lock/closed hmmmm

........and in most cases these suffice I suppose...but there's a persistent group I'm amongst them that STILL has problems....

COME ON MICROSOFT....its your system, your mouse....get it fixed...how hard can it be???

These are no BLE mouse just regular BT...the hoping sequences might be an issue but so why then does re-pairing not work?

HELP please !

thanks

:)

PhilipHunt4, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 22, 2021
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

mouse again and again

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

mouse again and again

1. mouse again and again - Similar Threads - mouse again again

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  4. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  5. my mouse is lost.... AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my mouse is lost.... AGAIN!!!: So, once again my mouse has disappeared when I got the update. Every time i get the current update my mouse, the drivers, and the option to even have a mouse in the "Device Manager" goes away. EVERY TIME That's right, every time an update slips through when i turn off...
  6. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....
  7. Mouse again

Mouse again: Err... My mouse is all over the place. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-again/46fba077-332f-4f35-8408-de5048227b5e
  8. SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN: EACH N EVERY TIME WHENEVER I TURNED OFF MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10...N I RESTART IT....UT SIGNED ME OUT FROM EACH N EVERY ACCOUNT OF MINE...INCLUDING GMAIL ACCOUNT ON CHROME AND NETFLIX ACCOUNT... DONT WANT TO SIGN IN AGAIN N AGAIN AFTER EVERY RESTART... NEED HELP!!!...
  9. How to get mouse running again ????

How to get mouse running again ????: My machine aotumatic updated to 1803 17134.228 and it seems like it will NOT accept my USB ports ! I have my mouse in an USB !!!!!!!!!! Can you imaging install/troubleshoot with no mouse working ... mission imposible ! How can I get my mouse running again OR...
  10. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again): Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer...