Windows 10: mouse always loading even backround not busy

Discus and support mouse always loading even backround not busy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; mouse always loading even backround not busy i only have chrome on and it still loads disk usage is fine going on to 4 to i dont know i have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bbruh 31, Apr 12, 2021.

1. bbruh 31 Win User

mouse always loading even backround not busy

mouse always loading even backround not busy i only have chrome on and it still loads disk usage is fine going on to 4 to i dont know

i have the newest version of windows 10 and its still doing that

:)

bbruh 31, Apr 12, 2021

2. In windows 10 my mouse is in busy

Hmmm... this makes me wonder if your PC is trying to process something and as a result it has your cursor in some constant state of busy. Let's try these steps (one at a time)...

Method: Clean boot your PC

How to perform a clean boot in Windows: How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: The steps apply for Windows 10 as well.

The goal of this step is to see if some other software is running on your PC that conflicts with your mouse. If this step resolves the issue the goal is to try to find the software that is conflicting and disable it, remove it, or update it so it no longer
    conflicts. Don't forget to reverse the steps of the clean boot when you are done trying this step.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

It could be possible that the touch pad is disabled and that is why the cursor is not working.

You may try connecting an external mouse and check if it works. If it works the next step would be to enable the touch pad. To know more about enabling touch pad refer the laptop manual.

Method 3: Update drivers using keyboard and check

• Press Windows key + R key.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
    • In device manager go to Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on the mouse and update the drivers.

Method 3:
    Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Method 4:
    Install the latest driver from the manufacture's website

Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and touchpad drivers.

Method 5:
    Temporarily uninstall your antivirus software

Important: Only do this if you know how to reinstall your antivirus software. You might need to have disks and product keys to reinstall your antivirus software.

There have been cases where antivirus software can cause users to lose their mouse. If you do this step you are doing it to test if antivirus software is the problem. If this troubleshooting step resolves the problem reinstall your
    antivirus software to see if the problem persists. If it does, try getting an updated copy of your antivirus software.

Jesse Kopavi MSFT, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Mouse loads continuosly

The recent change that you've performed could've updated your mouse driver causing it not to work properly. As an initial step to diagnose your concern, we suggest that you reinstall your mouse driver to reset it to default. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Type Device Manager in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Mice and other pointing devices to view the driver.
    • Right-click the mouse driver and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Click OK and exit the Device Manager window.

Restart your device to reinstall the driver. Once your device is back on, check if you encounter the same concern.

Let us know should need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Apr 12, 2021
  4. mouse always loading even backround not busy

How do i change my loading cursor from the jar back to the blue spinning circle?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change loading cursor.

• Right click on Start button and Click on
      Control panel.
    • Control panel Window will be open, change the
      View by: Category to
      Large icons or
      Small icons.
    • Select Mouse and click on
      Pointer
      tab.
    • Select Busy and Click on
      Browse
    • Choose aero_busy from the list.
    • Click Apply
      and OK
      to save.
    Hope the above information was helpful, if you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

mouse always loading even backround not busy

1. mouse always loading even backround not busy - Similar Threads - mouse always loading

2. Mouse pointer always loading entire time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer always loading entire time: My Laptop is using window 11 and the mouse pointer always loading the entire time when my laptop is on while disconnect in internet. But after internet connected it returns to normal. is there any solution for this issue?...
  3. Mouse pointer always loading entire time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer always loading entire time: My Laptop is using window 11 and the mouse pointer always loading the entire time when my laptop is on while disconnect in internet. But after internet connected it returns to normal. is there any solution for this issue?...
  4. backround

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  5. backround

backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  6. backround

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Mouse pointer always busy due to Office xml handler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse pointer always busy due to Office xml handler: There is a thread somewhat similar about the problem here but it is locked. In addition the first reply references a totally incorrect solution. The second reply answer is not appropriate for me as I do not have a language pack that I could find.The symptom was the windows 11...
  8. Mouse pointer always busy due to Office xml handler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer always busy due to Office xml handler: There is a thread somewhat similar about the problem here but it is locked. In addition the first reply references a totally incorrect solution. The second reply answer is not appropriate for me as I do not have a language pack that I could find.The symptom was the windows 11...
  9. Mouse pointer always busy due to Office xml handler

10. Cursor always busy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor always busy: So my Pc was running slow and i decided to reset it.Once i came back everything was fine i was able to log in but my cursor is constatly busy and i cant click on anything. PLEASE HELP My pc is a prebuilt alienware aurora...