Windows 10: Mouse and Keepboard keep freezing Spring 2019

Discus and support Mouse and Keepboard keep freezing Spring 2019 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Mobile Precision. Top line computer, no problems and excellent performance. Except my Mouse & Keyboard freeze once or twice a day since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rlaycock, Apr 11, 2019.

1. rlaycock Win User

Mouse and Keepboard keep freezing Spring 2019

I have a Dell Mobile Precision. Top line computer, no problems and excellent performance. Except my Mouse & Keyboard freeze once or twice a day since about late February. It's Dell laptop for keyboard and I use a Razer Death Adder mouse. That combo hasn't changed in a year and a half.

I think it's the POS Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard. I think I have to install MS's usual POS proprietary app that's screwed up the much better software and drivers Razer and Dell installed to begin with.

Rich

:)

rlaycock, Apr 11, 2019

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Mouse and Keepboard keep freezing Spring 2019

Mouse Freezing need help pls.

Hi Ephraim,

User profile corruption can cause issues with certain devices, including your optical mouse, in
    Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Aside from changing USB ports, did you use a different mouse to see if the same issue will occur while playing games?
    • Have you tried checking the manufacturer's website for updated mouse drivers for
      Windows 10?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user on your computer to see if your mouse still freezes while using a different local account. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Mouse and Keepboard keep freezing Spring 2019

1. Mouse and Keepboard keep freezing Spring 2019 - Similar Threads - Mouse Keepboard keep

2. Mouse Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Keeps Freezing: Hello My Mouse Keeps Freezing Even After I Bought A New Mouse And Change Ports What Can Be Causing The Problem .I Just Got A Windows 10 And It Never Happened On Windows 7 .So Can Anybody Help Me ?...
  3. Mouse Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Keeps Freezing: Hello My Mouse Keeps Freezing Even After I Bought A New Mouse And Change Ports What Can Be Causing The Problem .I Just Got A Windows 10 And It Never Happened On Windows 7 .So Can Anybody Help Me ?...
  4. Mouse Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse keeps freezing: Hey guys, this is drifving me nuts trying to fix, usually have some IT friends to help with this one but they are stuck as well.IssueMouse keeps freezing I have noticed it seems to happen more when starting to play a video or opening new program, but i'm not 100% sure this is...
  6. mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse keeps freezing: Hey guys, this is drifving me nuts trying to fix, usually have some IT friends to help with this one but they are stuck as well.IssueMouse keeps freezing I have noticed it seems to happen more when starting to play a video or opening new program, but i'm not 100% sure this is...
  7. mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing: so I did the latest windows 10 update and ever since I did it my pc will freeze for a second every 5 ish seconds I don't know if its my mouse because i check for driver updates and nothing i uninstalled my mouse and that didn't fix it (new mouse as well). I also just...
  9. Mouse Keep Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Keep Freezing: I think it has been a month or so but my mouse keeps freezing. It has never been for more than 30ish seconds but it is still very frustrating. I made sure I had the latest windows update and that all my drivers were updated. But the problem has persisted. I would appreciate...
  10. My mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse keeps freezing: My mouse keeps freezing. I uninstalled the mouse yesterday and it worked fine. Today it has frozen 3 times. I have Windows 10. Does anyone have another solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse keeps freezing 2019