Windows 10: Mouse and key board out of control

Discus and support Mouse and key board out of control in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While in a game like world of tanks blitz every once in awhile my mouse loses control of the tank and my keyboard starts printing the same letter over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertFriskie, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Mouse and key board out of control

While in a game like world of tanks blitz every once in awhile my mouse loses control of the tank and my keyboard starts printing the same letter over and over. When i go to device manager it shows a yellow mark on the graphics card yet it says its working properly. I have to disable the drivers then reboot then enable the drives again. Sometimes this works sometimes it doesn't. Can anyone help. Home pc using windows 10

Thanks to anyone for a hand.

Robert

:)

RobertFriskie, Jun 20, 2020

2. Need help to control fire engine engine simulator by kisosoft using key board or mouse

Just bought fire engine simulator by skisosoft, do not know how to control game on key board or mouse. there is no user guide. Please help or if need game controller, where to buy... Thank you

kretire2016, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Multiple display with separate mouse and key board

I would like to know how to setup Multiple display with separate mouse and key board for windows 10. that mean when I extend display via hdmi and I need to control that display without interrupt laptop display

Waruna Abayarathna, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Mouse and key board out of control

My mouse and key board

Every time.i turn on my computer my key board and mouse shut off I need help to fix this I use a Windows 10

computer

nonamename, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Mouse and key board out of control

1. Mouse and key board out of control - Similar Threads - Mouse key board

2. Key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board: While i was in class i was trying to ask a question so i was going to put a question mark, but it was _ this key and if i wanted to do that key its a question mark instead. how do i fix this?...
  3. key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  4. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  5. control key on wireless key board not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    control key on wireless key board not working: How to fix control key on wireless key board not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-key-on-wireless-key-board-not-working/c99272f1-b880-4410-9eca-5f615f6f2751
  6. control key on wireless key board not working

control key on wireless key board not working: How to fix control key on wireless key board not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-key-on-wireless-key-board-not-working/c99272f1-b880-4410-9eca-5f615f6f2751
  7. key board

key board: hi am using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me ds,or if l want to type e it giving me ew vice versa...
  8. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  9. KEY BOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEY BOARD: I cant type properly the special characters and symbol that show in the keyboard when I pressed show up a different sign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/09f39dbf-a83b-4e45-a773-05e4e70e76bf
  10. key board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    key board: Hi On my asus laptop keyboard the sound does not open it opens my gmail the bright and dim opens my search engine they are not functioning right i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing happens? Thank you TIMMY...