Windows 10: Mouse and Keyboad Drivers

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboad Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I revert to the default Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard drivers without installing updates?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by R Mottershead, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Mouse and Keyboad Drivers

How do I revert to the default Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard drivers without installing updates?

:)

R Mottershead, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Keyboad and mouse connectivity issue

Hi John,

The cause of this issue depends on how you connect the device to your computer. For us to better understand your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your external keyboard and mouse?
    • How are you trying to connect the devices? Are they wired or wireless?
    • What is the current Windows version and build number of your computer?
    • Are there any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, you can refer to this article for some troubleshooting steps:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We are looking forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Mouse and Keyboad Drivers

mouse drivers not found

It still doesn't work...

I think the problem here is that I can't find drivers to download or update because the mouse doesn't need them in order to work, I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting. It's really annoying.

JackSkeleslug, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Mouse and Keyboad Drivers

1. Mouse and Keyboad Drivers - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboad Drivers

2. Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome: while i have chrome off in minecraft while mouse delay lagged if i have it on i dont get mouse delay i minimise obs to not have lag it works with lunar client badlion client any client or vanilla still lags in minecraft because i have a mechanical keyboard is budget when i...
  3. Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome: while i have chrome off in minecraft while mouse delay lagged if i have it on i dont get mouse delay i minimise obs to not have lag it works with lunar client badlion client any client or vanilla still lags in minecraft because i have a mechanical keyboard is budget when i...
  4. Minecraft mouse delay with keyboad chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse and Drivers:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Drivers:: I only have one mouse and keyboard, Logitech Y-R0053 wireless and it freezes up. Under the Hardware tab it lists two 2 and the top one says "HID-compliant mouse" and the bottom one says "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". When I look at the driver details under the bottom one it...
  6. on screen keyboad

in Windows 10 Customization
    on screen keyboad: My keyboard continues to pop up despite my settings. The keyboard is displayed on the bottom of my right-hand screen and when typing will all of a sudden pop up on the screen. My settings are turned off but yet it continues to popup....
  7. docking station keyboad.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    docking station keyboad.: My laptop won't switch to the docking station keyboard. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/docking-station-keyboad/bf453d98-4ba2-4ef3-9064-7c9505a146f2
  8. Keyboad layout issue

Keyboad layout issue: Logitech wireless keyboard is keep changing layout. ie - like "s" is keep reset to blank chrome page. tried few different keyboard settings. please help - not sure what else to do....
  9. qwerty keyboad

in Windows 10 Customization
    qwerty keyboad: your latest update has removed my ENGLISH keyboard and replaced it with a american one, please can i have my qwerty keyboard settings back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/qwerty-keyboad/aa6e138e-5303-4ff6-90e9-c0c387eeb9c7
  10. USB keyboad not working

USB keyboad not working: Windows10 USB keyboard does not show keystrokes. I tested it in notepad. The built in keyboard on the Lenovo laptop still works fine, but not the external keyboard. I have a PS2 keyboard which works just fine on another computer. Also have a PS2 to USB adapter which is...