Windows 10: Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a perfectly working windows 10 pro laptop , 64-bit and a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse working perfectly. Yet the dumb Microsoft Mouse and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ionel GRECESCU, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

I have a perfectly working windows 10 pro laptop , 64-bit and a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse working perfectly.

Yet the dumb Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center is not detecting my mouse.

Check the picture below.

Since this is such an old issue, since I installed windows 10 several years ago maybe someone more brilliant can give me an idea on how to fix this insignificant issue?

Thank you.

Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse ec883508-1380-4e0a-a3f7-63843402886d?upload=true.png

:)

Ionel GRECESCU, Feb 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Doesn't Detect MS Bluetooth Mouse

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center continues not to detect my Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000, nor my Dell Bluetooth keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro x64. On my Dell T5400 workstation, MM&KC on Windows 8.1 Pro x64 resolutely refuses to recognize both
    the Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000, or the Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000, although it does recognize one or the other. All these devices appear correctly in Device Manager, Manage Bluetooth Devices, etc. so the OS is doing
    its job; it appears that the Mouse and Keyboard Center is just not functioning correctly at all. This is annoying, as the customizations for these Microsoft products are not readily available.

MartinKestle, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Bluetooth mouse works but not detected by Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Centre

Hi, i have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort bluetooth mouse which is working fine in Windows 10, but i'd like to customise/repurpose the blue button and the up/down gentures provided by this button.

The standard mouse control panel app does not allow me to change anything but the most basic mouse operations.

So, i downloaded the Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse centre (https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/sculpt-comfort-mouse) for windows 10-64bit. It installs ok, but does not detect the mouse at all, stating...

No Device Detected

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center cannot detect a Microsoft device connected to your computer.

This may be because Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center does not automatically detect and configure PS/2, Bluetooth, and some USB devices. 

The bluetooth dongle is CSR 4.0, with latest CSR drivers loaded. And there are no hardware faults. There are no devices in device manager with a driver warning.

The mouse operates normally, but the up/down gentures dont seem to do anything useful in Win10.

What can i do to customise this button? The Microsoft app, on Microsoft OS doesnt detect a microsoft Mouse!

Thanks

Ian Street, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Patson Go Win User

Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

Unable to connect Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse.

Dear All,

I have just got my set of Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Designer as well.

yes indeed it can be quite tricky.....

the best option I personally recommend is :

1. Go to your device manager

2. Under Bluetooth, scroll down the list of devices present there.

3. Perform a manual driver update (right click every single device) for all items there.

4. Restart your PC.

5. Discover your Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse and keyboard (before the update in Step 3, I have removed all the Microsoft designer mouse and keyboard drivers / removed the devices). - this time round, it should connect.

I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad T450s on Windows 10 64 bit using the Intel Bluetooth LE generic hardware.

hope this helps folks....

Patson Go, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

1. Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard center

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  4. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard...: Dear Team, when will Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center be updated to include support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-keyboard-center-support-for/dd030d3b-b15e-49bc-8e5b-27492d5d2100
  6. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard...: Dear Team, when will Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center be updated to include support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-keyboard-center-support-for/dd030d3b-b15e-49bc-8e5b-27492d5d2100
  7. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard...

8. Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased the set. Now, it works perfectly and still on 100% both of them, but my problem is this: Sometimes when I go Idle and come back, the keyboard or mouse won't wake up... Sometimes 1 of them and sometimes both. And there are some rare times...
  9. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop is not located by Mouse and Keyboard Center

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop is not located by Mouse and Keyboard Center: Hello! I just bought the Bluetooth Designer Desktop, and now I'm trying to connect it to Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center for some managing and maybe hotkey changing. But the M&K Center can't locate it. How can I do it?...
  10. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center not detecting my mouse

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center not detecting my mouse: My Precision mouse is not detected by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center software, on startup of software time it is show my mouse but notice not device detected after that Images showing below [ATTACH][ATTACH] Any ideas to resolve? Thank you all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. designer keyboard not detecting pin

2. microsoft mouse and keyboard center doesnt recognize bluetooth keyboard

3. microsoft designer bluetooth desktop mouse is not detecting in the list

4. microsoft designer mouse not found,
  5. microsoft bluetooth keyboard not detected on bluetooth dongle,
  6. bluetoot microosft desiner keyboard not detected,
  7. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center doesnt recognize bluetooth mouse,
  8. my microsoft designer mouse and keyboard are not recognised by microsoft mouse and keyboard centre.