Windows 10: Mouse and keyboard center swipe gestures continue to work after being disabled

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard center swipe gestures continue to work after being disabled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using the Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse, and the latest Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center software. My mouse has a blue "touch" button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dan Foster (danf), Oct 3, 2018.

1. Mouse and keyboard center swipe gestures continue to work after being disabled

I am using the Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse, and the latest Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center software. My mouse has a blue "touch" button with the Windows logo. It has swipe gestures that act as forward/back buttons in all sorts of other programs. This drives me nuts, so I have disabled these features. Unfortunately, they still work. There does not appear to be any other place to disable them. Any ideas?

:)

Dan Foster (danf), Oct 3, 2018

2. Mouse and keyboard center swipe gestures continue to work after being disabled

I am using the Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse, and the latest Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center software. My mouse has a blue "touch" button with the Windows logo. It has swipe gestures that act as forward/back buttons in all sorts of other programs.
    This drives me nuts, so I have disabled these features. Unfortunately, they still work. There does not appear to be any other place to disable them. Any ideas?

Dan Foster (danf), Oct 5, 2018
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Mouse and keyboard center swipe gestures continue to work after being disabled

Hi Dan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We do not have an option to disable swipe gestures in Microsoft Sculpt mouse.

You may refer to the post by Vijay from this

link

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Oct 5, 2018
  4. djhnsn043 Win User

Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10

Hey, I am using a logitech k400 keyboard with touchpad. I have this plugged in as well as a normal keyboard and mouse. I can't get the edge swipe gesture to stop working, regardless of disabling it in gp or registry. Any suggestions?

djhnsn043, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mouse and keyboard center swipe gestures continue to work after being disabled - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard center

2. All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working: When I first got this keyboard, I did not read the instructions and stuff so I didn't know about the gestures that came with the keyboard. One day, I decided to read the manual and realised that there was swipe gestures. When I tried to use the swipe gestures however, they...
  3. All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working: When I first got this keyboard, I did not read the instructions and stuff so I didn't know about the gestures that came with the keyboard. One day, I decided to read the manual and realised that there was swipe gestures. When I tried to use the swipe gestures however, they...
  4. Disable swipe gesture for closing full screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable swipe gesture for closing full screen Windows 11: Dear,I want to disable the ability to go out of a program that is in full screen. You can go in full screen with F11 and go out of it, but with a touchscreen you can swipe with your finger from top to bottom to go out of the full screen.I want to disable this, so you can't...
  5. Disable swipe gesture for closing full screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable swipe gesture for closing full screen Windows 11: Dear,I want to disable the ability to go out of a program that is in full screen. You can go in full screen with F11 and go out of it, but with a touchscreen you can swipe with your finger from top to bottom to go out of the full screen.I want to disable this, so you can't...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Center: Hi, I was playing a video game where F1 was a necessary hot key, but then all of a sudden pressing F1 made my computer go into power saving mode. I wanted to reassign F1 a different function using Keyboard and Mouse Center, but it says it doesn't detect any devices. I looked...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard center.

Mouse and Keyboard center.: Im still having a problem with the M & KB center. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING. im on a dell inspiron 15 3593. Please help.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-center/c20586b2-6654-45da-9d71-f7cb17816d02
  8. Touchpad gestures are not working after installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Touchpad gestures are not working after installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: I just bought an All-in-One Media Keyboard and installed Mouse & Keyboard Center on my Asus laptop. After that, only the "Backward & Forward Navigation" 3-finger gestures stopped working on my laptop's touchpad. It did worked again after I uninstalled Mouse & Keyboard...
  9. Swipe gesture for Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Swipe gesture for Start Menu: Hello, I have a touchscreen attached and I was wondering if there was a swipe gesture to get the Start menu to appear. If I swipe from the left to right, I get the task switcher. If I swipe from the right to left, I get the notification bar. If I swipe from the top to down...
  10. Want to disable opening action center gesture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to disable opening action center gesture: The title says it all. The reason for this is because I have the taskbar hiding on the right side of the screen and every time I want to swipe right in tablet mode to see the taskbar, it opens the action center instead. Any solutions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable gesture in Microsoft Sculpt mouse

2. sculpt comfort mouse swipe up gesture still works after disabling