Windows 10: Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and Monitor Stuttering in Games

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and Monitor Stuttering in Games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I play Genshin Impact my Mouse and Keyboard keyboard keep disconnecting and reconnecting as well as my monitor Stuttering (Monitor stutters in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Suzycidle69, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and Monitor Stuttering in Games

When I play Genshin Impact my Mouse and Keyboard keyboard keep disconnecting and reconnecting as well as my monitor Stuttering (Monitor stutters in Fortnite as well) I tried turning off the power saving usb options and all the usb auto off bullcrap and tried updating windows 10 pro but no luck. I am not the most technically adept but I can install RAM if that helps. I have a GTX 1030 3GB and some Intel I5. My Keyboard, mouse, and monitor work perfectly fine for everything else... PLEASE HELP I AMSUFFERING AAAAA

Edit: Btw I have Sync turned on in games

submitted by /u/Suzycidle69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Suzycidle69, Oct 4, 2020
  2. SSheen21 Win User

Win 10 - Dual monitor and Mouse/System? stutter

Hi,

I have install Win 10 on a new 2700x build with a XFX RX570 video card. I have an issue I am attempting to deal with.

1) The mouse stutters when I extend the desktop to my second monitor. Stutter = moving the mouse, it will freeze for a short time and then move. It does this constantly. Now I think this is system wide, but the mouse is just want caught my attention/focus.
    I see the same behaviour when typing - letter display in notepad stutters, and behaviour in playing video - play back stutters.

If do not extend the desktop to the second monitor the issue goes away. I have tried the latest drivers for the graphics card, mouse, adjusted settings for the mouse (before I saw the behaviour in the keyboard and video), USB power management, windows update
    and more I am forgetting.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

SSheen21, Oct 4, 2020
  3. mouse stuttering

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Are you using a wired or a wireless mouse?
    3. Also let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to fix this issue?
    4. What is the make and model of your mouse?

I understand that it can be disappointing to notice 'mouse stuttering' even in the new mouse. We will look into this for you. Please reply with the answers to the questions below so that we can assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

However, you may refer this article on Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard
    problems in Windows
    and check if it helps.

We await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and Monitor Stuttering in Games

Mouse ticking stuttering issues when gaming

Hi Edy,

To isolate your concern regarding your mouse ticking stuttering, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when playing other games?
    • Does the issue also occur in other programs?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and Monitor Stuttering in Games

1. Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and Monitor Stuttering in Games - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard disconnecting

2. Mouse and keyboard stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard stuttering: I recently purchased an NZXT Foundation PC, and since then have installed a 3060 graphics card into it. After installing the graphic card I started having issues with my mouse and keyboard. The issue is, the keyboard and mouse 'stutters'. The mouse will turn off for 1-2...
  3. Mouse and keyboard stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard stuttering: I recently purchased an NZXT Foundation PC, and since then have installed a 3060 graphics card into it. After installing the graphic card I started having issues with my mouse and keyboard. The issue is, the keyboard and mouse 'stutters'. The mouse will turn off for 1-2...
  4. Mouse and keyboard stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games: Whenever I start a game, on steam, riot or anywhere. Either my mouse or keyboard stop responding. When I exit the game the device suddenly start functioning again.I have attempted to uninstall the devices, in device manager without luck. Uninstalled all the 3rd party drivers....
  6. keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games: Whenever I start a game, on steam, riot or anywhere. Either my mouse or keyboard stop responding. When I exit the game the device suddenly start functioning again.I have attempted to uninstall the devices, in device manager without luck. Uninstalled all the 3rd party drivers....
  7. keyboard and/or mouse disconnects when opening games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Keyboard and mouse disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse disconnects: I am using windows 10 installed 1 month before and my keyboard and mouse disconnects while working and then I uninstalled driver and turned off power saving mode and restored windows still the problem dosent solve I tried everything but still not working even uninstalled...
  9. Mouse keyboard disconnecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse keyboard disconnecting: Mouse Keyboard Headset. My mouse Keyboard and Headset keep disconnecting bout once every 2-8 mins. I play alot of video games on it the main one is Rainbow six seige. Ive researched on this and nothing helped. My mouse dissconnects just for a moment too every 2 -5 seconds....
  10. Computer disconnects and reconnects monitor keyboard and mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer disconnects and reconnects monitor keyboard and mouse.: Thismorning there was a storm and during the storm my computer shut off the power did not go off, the and nothing else plugged into the surge protector shut off either. After the storm, i powered my computer on. It powered on and booted up right away. However, only one of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. devices disconnecting while.on.genshin

2. monitor disconnected when open genhin impact