Windows 10: Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

Discus and support Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlanDeepu, Apr 19, 2019.

1. AlanDeepu Win User

Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the power management thing but didnt work.

:)

AlanDeepu, Apr 19, 2019

2. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse dongle randomly disconnect

Guys,

I try to add this in some of the cases that I read when searching for this problem, but the threads are locked, so I decide to write this in an effort to assist future users with the same problem.

I find the solution in SuperUser forum and it is related to the power management configuration:

https://superuser.com/questions/1369367/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-waking-up-my-screen/1372622#1372622

I did a step by step at this post in hope to assist others:
    https://almosthackers.net/?p=31477

Thanks to
    Gabriela Garcia
    , now you have it!!! Your dongle will not be randomly disconnected and reconnected anymore.

Also, I’d like to suggest the Microsoft team to update this driver default parameter of adding it as a clear option on

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Daniel Tibor Fuchs, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Headset, Keyboard, and Mouse Randomly Disconnect

I have tried that. These are the things I tried. I think it is an issue with Windows because this randomly started to occur. I also noticed that if I am playing game the disconnecting gets worse.

• Reset my bios
    • uninstalled drivers
    • uninstalled Logitech software
    • reinstalled windows

ChristopherKurdziel, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

Headset, Keyboard, and Mouse Randomly Disconnect

Randomly my headset keyboard and mouse have been disconnecting. My computer was fine since I built it and now all of a sudden this started happening. I even did a fresh install of windows and the same thing keeps occurring. For instance it was just my mouse
    yesterday, it would disconnect and reconnect, but today my headset has been shutting off and reconnecting. For example I was playing League of Legends and listening to spotify and my headset shut off, paused my music on spotify and then caused the music on
    spotify to continuously and very quickly skip songs.

I'm using a Logitech g35, g9x, and g710. I'm pretty sure it is not an issue with the Logitech software.

I'm running Windows 10

ChristopherKurdziel, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

1. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard disconnecting

2. Keyboard and mouse stop working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse stop working randomly: Hi Microsoft, For the past week or so I've been having an issue where my wireless keyboard and mouse stop working at random moments. When the computer starts up everything works fine, and after half an hour or so the input device suddenly becomes unresponsive. Peculiar...
  3. Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently

Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently: I just built a new PC, and after using it for about 2 days, the keyboard disconnects and reconnects at random times, and if i'm playing games, the keys will stick until I press the key being held down again. I don't have sticky keys enabled and I updated the motherboard...
  4. Sclupt Keyboard / Mouse keeps disconnecting

Sclupt Keyboard / Mouse keeps disconnecting: I am trying to find out how to fix the issue of the Sclupt Keyboard / mouse not staying connected. It keeps disconnecting every couple minutes. I have already searched thru here and tried what I found and NONE of it works Why doesn't Microsoft products work together? When...
  5. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...
  6. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...
  7. bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly

bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly: Windows 1809 (OS build 17763.55) laptop Dell XPS 9570 network card replaced with Intel Wireless-AC 9260 mouse Dell WM527 Using only Windows drivers, updated individually in Device Manager with whatever Microsoft provides. The mouse randomly disconnects. I need to...
  8. Windows 10 Login Disconnects Mouse and Keyboard

Windows 10 Login Disconnects Mouse and Keyboard: Hi, I've been looking for answers to this issue for hours now and trying all the options that I've seen. I started having a problem today where my mouse and keyboard will stop working right when it gets to the welcome screen of windows 10. The screen is the welcome screen...
  9. Logitech g100s mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly

Logitech g100s mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly: So my mouse recently started having this issue where it will disconnect and reconnect randomly for no apparent reason. I wasn't having this problem about a month ago and Windows 10 has been running flawlessly ever since my upgrade so it's weird that my mouse randomly decided...
  10. Keyboard randomly disconnects in games

Keyboard randomly disconnects in games: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro x64 and I have a problem with my keyboard, which suddenly stops working, especially when entering a game like Rift or Skyforge. Few minutes after I join it just shuts down and I have to restart the PC. I tried win key+space, i tried pushing...