Windows 10: Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

Discus and support Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlanDeepu, Apr 19, 2019.

1. AlanDeepu Win User

Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the power management thing but didnt work.

:)

AlanDeepu, Apr 19, 2019

2. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse dongle randomly disconnect

Guys,

I try to add this in some of the cases that I read when searching for this problem, but the threads are locked, so I decide to write this in an effort to assist future users with the same problem.

I find the solution in SuperUser forum and it is related to the power management configuration:

https://superuser.com/questions/1369367/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-waking-up-my-screen/1372622#1372622

I did a step by step at this post in hope to assist others:
    https://almosthackers.net/?p=31477

Thanks to
    Gabriela Garcia
    , now you have it!!! Your dongle will not be randomly disconnected and reconnected anymore.

Also, I’d like to suggest the Microsoft team to update this driver default parameter of adding it as a clear option on

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Daniel Tibor Fuchs, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Headset, Keyboard, and Mouse Randomly Disconnect

I have tried that. These are the things I tried. I think it is an issue with Windows because this randomly started to occur. I also noticed that if I am playing game the disconnecting gets worse.

• Reset my bios
    • uninstalled drivers
    • uninstalled Logitech software
    • reinstalled windows

ChristopherKurdziel, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

Headset, Keyboard, and Mouse Randomly Disconnect

Randomly my headset keyboard and mouse have been disconnecting. My computer was fine since I built it and now all of a sudden this started happening. I even did a fresh install of windows and the same thing keeps occurring. For instance it was just my mouse
    yesterday, it would disconnect and reconnect, but today my headset has been shutting off and reconnecting. For example I was playing League of Legends and listening to spotify and my headset shut off, paused my music on spotify and then caused the music on
    spotify to continuously and very quickly skip songs.

I'm using a Logitech g35, g9x, and g710. I'm pretty sure it is not an issue with the Logitech software.

I'm running Windows 10

ChristopherKurdziel, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

1. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard disconnecting

2. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  3. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  4. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  5. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  6. Mouse disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse disconnecting randomly: I have the Hati S gaming mouse, I have the drivers and software installed. Probably about a month ago it started unplugging randomly, then it'd pop back into existence in a second or so. I thought it might have been my USB hub so I switched it to my motherboard USB slots but...
  7. Keyboard and mouse disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse disconnects: I am using windows 10 installed 1 month before and my keyboard and mouse disconnects while working and then I uninstalled driver and turned off power saving mode and restored windows still the problem dosent solve I tried everything but still not working even uninstalled...
  8. Mouse and keyboard keeps on disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard keeps on disconnecting randomly: My mouse and keyboard keeps on disconnecting randomly and its getting really annoying now. I know its not a problem with my mouse or keyboard because they work perfectly fine with other devices. I tried searching for this problem everywhere and they've been telling me to...
  9. Mouse and keyboard randomly disconnect on Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and keyboard randomly disconnect on Win10: Sorry if something similar was already uploaded because I couldn't find anything. Basically at very random times when I'm doing the most random things like watching Youtube I hear the disconnect sound play a couple of times and both my keyboard and mouse stop working and I...
  10. Mouse disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse disconnects randomly: Hi In the last few weeks late 2020 my mouse has started randomly disconnecting for a second and reconnecting. How do I know this? Well I can here the MS sound as the mouse disconnects and in game I lose all control for about 1-2 sec, then it comes back. Could happen once a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer disconnects mouse and keyboard

2. logitech mouse keyboard disconnected while gaming

3. pc disconnecting mouse and keyboard

4. mouse randomly disconnects