Windows 10: mouse and keyboard dongle

Discus and support mouse and keyboard dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi,i have a model 3000 mouse and keyboard that lost my dongle.can i connect it to bluetooth on a computer?should i buy a new one?give me a recipe.thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hasanjr, Mar 9, 2019.

1. hasanjr Win User

mouse and keyboard dongle

hi,i have a model 3000 mouse and keyboard that lost my dongle.can i connect it to bluetooth on a computer?should i buy a new one?give me a recipe.thank you for your support

:)

hasanjr, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

To further isolate the issue with your touch mouse being recognized as keyboard, we'd like to know more information:

• Is it one USB dongle for the mouse and keyboard?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

We suggest checking the article below to help you resolve the issue.

Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Mouse dongle malware?

Ive got a Logitec wireless keyboard and mouse. I picked up a piece of malware from Facebook that hacks the mouse's ability to select.

The only way to select something is to remove the dongle. I have two of the Dongles for the keyboard and mouse. I changed the dongle and the issue went away, for a while. Then it came back, worse than it was to start with. Also, the ability to select with
    the cursor pad/mouse arrow is disabled until I remove the dongle again.

Is there malware attacking the dongle itself? I uninstalled the unifying software. I tried reinstalling it and this time it doesn't recognize the keyboard or mouse, with either dongle.

The computer sees and recognizes the dongle and gives the acknowledging tone when it's inserted. But the installation wizard doesn't see the mouse or the keyboard when trying to reinstall.

Windows Defender no longer will load either. I did an offline scan and it found nothing. But now it wont even start. K

The computer is an ASUS 555L

The keyboard is a logitec K360

The mouse/trackball is a Logitec M570

All of this worked flawlessly for well over a year or so until just recently.

ShawnMcAtee, Mar 9, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

1. mouse and keyboard dongle - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard dongle

2. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  3. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  4. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement: The Microsoft dongle for my keyboard and mouse has broken. The answer is that I have to throw out my dongle keyboard and mouse as I cannot get a new dongle. This is the second time this has happened. My question is does Microsoft, Board Members and Executive really care about...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement: The Microsoft dongle for my keyboard and mouse has broken. The answer is that I have to throw out my dongle keyboard and mouse as I cannot get a new dongle. This is the second time this has happened. My question is does Microsoft, Board Members and Executive really care about...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

8. DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction: This is my 2nd Purchase and both did the same error. This item is not even 2 months old, and this was purchased by our Procurement Department. I keep getting an notification that the USB cannot recognize due to malfunction. Please Help Me!...
  9. Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?

Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?: broken Microsoft dongle, can it be replaced or do I need to get a new keyboard and mouse and a wireless dongle. Because the keyboard and mouse that I have are in good shape. I hear that it can be and it can't be. Thanks for the your advise * Moved from garage * Original...
  10. MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?

MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?: I bought an MS Sculpt Mouse a ergonomic keyboard they each came with their own Bluetooth Dongle. Is there a way to use only 1 dongle or can I some how use Bluetooth directly without any dongle? TIA Gary...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost microsoft arc mouse dongle CSR 4.0 Dongle

2. why doesnt my logitec m570 work after windows 2019 update