Windows 10: Mouse and keyboard drivers are gone what to do?

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard drivers are gone what to do? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I wanted to transfer files between my mobile phone and my PC when it didn't work I read on the internet that I should delete the drivers I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lucanegri, Aug 5, 2020.

1. lucanegri Win User

Mouse and keyboard drivers are gone what to do?

Hello I wanted to transfer files between my mobile phone and my PC when it didn't work I read on the internet that I should delete the drivers I did that too normally there should be new drivers on it after reboot but this didn't happen and now I can't use my PC anymore because the mouse and the keyboard don't react anymore you have an idea what I should do now

:)

lucanegri, Aug 5, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Aug 5, 2020
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Mouse and keyboard drivers are gone what to do?

Keyboard and Mouse Drivers fail to install

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse drivers, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • What is the exact error message?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you checked in safe mode if it's the same?
    • Have you tried downloading the latest driver for your mouse and keyboard? If not, we suggest that you check the manufacturer's website for the latest driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Mouse and keyboard drivers are gone what to do?

1. Mouse and keyboard drivers are gone what to do? - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard drivers

2. What to do if there's no a keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do if there's no a keyboard driver: For example my pc was formatted and I reinstalled windows 11 and the only driver that didn't installed was the keyboard driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-theres-no-a-keyboard-driver/372b5d82-79a6-49c1-b10e-80b819cd90c3
  3. What to do if there's no a keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if there's no a keyboard driver: For example my pc was formatted and I reinstalled windows 11 and the only driver that didn't installed was the keyboard driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-theres-no-a-keyboard-driver/372b5d82-79a6-49c1-b10e-80b819cd90c3
  4. Keyboard drivers gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard drivers gone: I have no idea what is going wrong with my computer, the last major windows update installed 8 days ago and my keyboard worked fine up until last night, but now my computer doesn't recognize it as a keyboard. The entire keyboard section of the device manager is gone,...
  5. Keyboard drivers gone

Keyboard drivers gone: I have no idea what is going wrong with my computer, the last major windows update installed 8 days ago and my keyboard worked fine up until last night, but now my computer doesn't recognize it as a keyboard. The entire keyboard section of the device manager is gone,...
  6. Mouse and keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard driver: Hi, I was using ScpToolkit driver installer to use my ps4 controller on my pc, I taped on all drivers and taped on install all of them togetherSo I think I have removed my keyboard and mouse driver by that because I cant us them on the windows, only where I can use my...
  7. Mouse and keyboard driver

Mouse and keyboard driver: Hi, I was using ScpToolkit driver installer to use my ps4 controller on my pc, I taped on all drivers and taped on install all of them togetherSo I think I have removed my keyboard and mouse driver by that because I cant us them on the windows, only where I can use my...
  8. Mouse and keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Keyboard and mouse drivers

Keyboard and mouse drivers: I power on my computer today just like any other day, and suddenly my keyboard and mouse were not detected by the os (they dont even light up). To make matter worst driver automatic update is disabled using gpo. I am able to enter the before boot troubleshoot and run...
  10. My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?

My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?: What do I do because I need to know ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-keyboard-and-mouse-is-not-working-what-do-i-do/85e44515-f169-472e-a887-c513e6651225