Windows 10: Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I improve mouse and keyboard lag? with Windows 10. It is particularly bad when trying to work across two monitors. Working at home due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shani and Richard Dowell, May 26, 2020.

1. Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable

How can I improve mouse and keyboard lag? with Windows 10. It is particularly bad when trying to work across two monitors. Working at home due to COVID!!

:)

Shani and Richard Dowell, May 26, 2020
  2. CarlSelf Win User

Logitech Mouse and Keyboard Lag

I just got a new PC and use a logitech K520 keyboard and mouse combo. The lag is sometimes unbearable. It gets even worse when working in a secure citrix environment or also worse when Outlook is open. It is really annoying and is making me frustrated.

CarlSelf, May 26, 2020
  3. Mouse Lag

Hi,

Mouse lag and touchpad issues may occur due to damaged cables, outdated drivers, and more. To rectify those concerns, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    where you'll find troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse, touchpad, and keyboard issues.

If you're going to update your driver, we suggest that you do it manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here's how you can do it:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Mice and other pointing device, then the mouse
      driver name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click on the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the driver you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, May 26, 2020
  4. sucr0sis Win User

Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable

Mouse & Keyboard Lagging After Update

Since upgrading to Windows 10, my mouse and keyboard are extremely laggy / glitchy, sometimes to the point where it's almost unbearable to be able to do anything on the computer.

They are both Wireless USB devices and I've tried uninstalling them from device manager and then allowing them to reinstall.

• The mouse is a Microsoft Scuplt Ergonomic Mouse, Model 1560
    • The keyboard is a stock Asus Model AK1L keyboard
    Oddly enough, the issues isn't always consistent. Sometimes, they keyboard works perfectly fine while the mouse jumps and other times, it's the mouse that's running smooth and the keyboard skips letters.

For reference, I've already done a clean install of Windows 10 after my upgrade using the "Reset my PC" option and wiping out all files/apps. I've also replaced the batteries in both devices.

The best way I can describe the glitchiness is that it's similar to as if the computer is overworking itself and just not registering the keystrokes / mouse movements quickly enough (but my resource manager doesn't show anything abnormal).

Any thoughts / solutions?

sucr0sis, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable

1. Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard lagging

2. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  3. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  4. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unbearable music lag and window glitching.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unbearable music lag and window glitching.: I may not be using the right subreddit for this but I don't know where else to go but holy shit. I have an HP Pavilion Dv7, with an i5 processor and 8gbs RAM and Beats audio. I don't know if any of that's important to know but basically here's my two issues: Let's say I'm...
  6. Keyboard and mouse lags

Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  7. Keyboard and mouse lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  8. Keyboard and mouse lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse lag: Went thru hardware updates, clean boot, etc MS states all drivers are up to date. Brand new Logitech mouse and keyboard with brand new batteries. And yet MS will blame everyone and everything else prior to admitting it might be windows 10 underperforming....
  9. Unbearable lag in online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbearable lag in online games: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 today. As soon as it was done i decided to jump on some CS:GO, i instantly noticed unbearable lag that made the game unplayable. This happens with all online games that i play. I can play single player games, download things fine, and watch...
  10. Mouse/Keyboard lag

Mouse/Keyboard lag: Hi all, I am new to the forums so please cut me some slack if this questions does not belong in this thread... Anyway, I have been having some really bad lag on my mouse and keyboard. When I try to move the mouse, it's almost like there is some intense loading or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech wave keyboard lag