Windows 10: Mouse and Keyboard lose their connection to Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard lose their connection to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some time now, the mouse and the keyboard have been losing their connection, and being unresponsive after some time using them. The only way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sts013, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Sts013 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard lose their connection to Windows 10

For some time now, the mouse and the keyboard have been losing their connection, and being unresponsive after some time using them. The only way to make them work is unplug the USB and plug it back on a different port. Plugging it in the same port does nothing. Then after some minutes, hours, or even days, the problem arises again. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to it. The Mouse is Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 and the keyboard is the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050. I have Windows 10 64bit installed, with all the recent updates and the drivers installed. If you need anything else to provide an answer, please say so.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Sts013, Feb 9, 2019
  2. yobs Win User

mouse and keyboard lose connection

on 2 different PCs the mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 lose connection after they have been working for a while.

yobs, Feb 9, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse and Keyboard lose their connection to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard lose

2. When playing games I lose USB connection with my keyboard and mouse CONSTANTLY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing games I lose USB connection with my keyboard and mouse CONSTANTLY!: I have owned my computer for a couple of years and this issue has happened sporadically however it has become a MAJOR issue over the last week. I will be playing a game or doing a zoom meeting and my USB devices will start disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again....
  3. When playing games I lose USB connection with my keyboard and mouse CONSTANTLY!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When playing games I lose USB connection with my keyboard and mouse CONSTANTLY!: I have owned my computer for a couple of years and this issue has happened sporadically however it has become a MAJOR issue over the last week. I will be playing a game or doing a zoom meeting and my USB devices will start disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again....
  4. When playing games I lose USB connection with my keyboard and mouse CONSTANTLY!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Desktop PC loses connection with the keyboard, mouse, and the monitor completely at random...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop PC loses connection with the keyboard, mouse, and the monitor completely at random...: Hello, For some odd reason and this behavior seems to happen quite frequently usually whenever I stream videos off of YouTube, Dailymotion, etc., my desktop PC decides to lose its connection to the monitor Dell P2715Q along with the mouse, pc, and possibly a few more...
  6. Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Sculpture Mouse connected to a Lenovo Laptop. When the mouse works it works perfectly but it keeps loosing connection. The Laptop is running windows 10 1909. I can be using the mouse and click on something move the mouse and notice the cursor does...
  7. Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect: Hi, just looking for some help with windows. I recently completed a bootcamp install of Windows 10 Education on my Macbook Pro 2016. The issue i am having is with my bluetooth mouse. The first time i started it up, it connected (after a bit of effort as i'm not used to...
  8. Losing blue tooth mouse connection

Losing blue tooth mouse connection: The blue tooth connection on my mouse has been lost (not for the first time) It won't remove it and let me re-install it - not sure what else to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/losing-blue-tooth-mouse-connection/d162b500-a9bf-4340-a60b-3167a84271ef
  9. wireless keyboard and mouse periodically lose connection

wireless keyboard and mouse periodically lose connection: Sometimes my wireless keyboard and mouse lose their connection momentarily. This started about a month ago. Usually they reconnect in about 10 seconds. But lately there have been times when they haven't reconnected. Restarting fixes. Microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 5050...
  10. mouse and keyboard lose connection

mouse and keyboard lose connection: on 2 different PCs the mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 lose connection after they have been working for a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-and-keyboard-lose-connection/7bfc6db9-6bad-4c3c-b069-da2ff93bda78

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows ten losing connection to keyboard

2. k850 keyboard losing connection windows 10

3. windows 10 mouse and keyboard loose connection

4. keyboard loosing connection,
  5. windows 10 losing keyboard and mouse,
  6. keyboard loses connection windows 10