Windows 10: Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there,I did a mistake and purposely deleted some important hid drivers files, hoping for a different outcome. Kinda scared I won't be able to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeremy Henseler, May 30, 2023.

1. Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?

Hello there,I did a mistake and purposely deleted some important hid drivers files, hoping for a different outcome. Kinda scared I won't be able to use my computer anymore, so are there maybe any solutions you can come up with?I'm using windows 10 and restarting and plugging my devices in and out isn't doing anything sadly.Thanks in advance already!

:)

Jeremy Henseler, May 30, 2023
  2. DeepalM Win User

Windows 10 Keyboard and mouse suddenly stopped working.

Windows 10 - Keyboard and mouse all of sudden stopped working.

The same keyboard and mouse works on 2 other laptops.

What I have tried so far to fix.

• Tried a different wireless keyboard and mouse. - no luck.
    • Ran the Troubleshooter - Hardware and Devices - It 'applied a fix' and rebooted. - still no luck.
    • Uninstalled all the drivers under HID from device manager. - still no luck.
    • Uninstalled all the USB drivers. - still no luck.
    • Uninstalled the root hub. - still no luck.
    • Tried System Restore to the previous date before the last windows update today. - still no luck

Only strange thing is after rebooting the same drivers that I deleted shows up on device manager

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Enterprise - 1709 build 16299.248

DeepalM, May 30, 2023
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, May 30, 2023
  4. John Fer Win User

Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, May 30, 2023
Thema:

Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?

1. Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions? - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard working

2. Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?: Hello there,I did a mistake and purposely deleted some important hid drivers files, hoping for a different outcome. Kinda scared I won't be able to use my computer anymore, so are there maybe any solutions you can come up with?I'm using windows 10 and restarting and plugging...
  3. Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?: Hello there,I did a mistake and purposely deleted some important hid drivers files, hoping for a different outcome. Kinda scared I won't be able to use my computer anymore, so are there maybe any solutions you can come up with?I'm using windows 10 and restarting and plugging...
  4. HID Keyboard device deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Keyboard device deleted: I accidentally switched my keyboard to i8042 ps/2 keyboard and now the keybiard driver isn't showing up and without hid keyboard i can't type as i am using on screen keyboard now Please help....
  5. HID Keyboard device deleted

HID Keyboard device deleted: I accidentally switched my keyboard to i8042 ps/2 keyboard and now the keybiard driver isn't showing up and without hid keyboard i can't type as i am using on screen keyboard now Please help....
  6. HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver

HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver: Hello,For some time now I have been struggling to install the required drivers for my Razer DeathAdder Elite and Cynosa mouse and keyboard. They worked fine when I got my PC but a while after that I was having trouble with Java when trying to install shaders to use on...
  7. HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver: Hello,For some time now I have been struggling to install the required drivers for my Razer DeathAdder Elite and Cynosa mouse and keyboard. They worked fine when I got my PC but a while after that I was having trouble with Java when trying to install shaders to use on...
  8. HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver

9. deleted my mouse and keyboard driver now keyboard and mouse not working.

deleted my mouse and keyboard driver now keyboard and mouse not working.: Hi,I deleted my mouse and keyboard driver, restarted my pc and my mouse and keyboard are not working anymore. I have tried to enter to my bios but my monitor wont open but when I just open my pc regularly my monitor open to the login screen.please help....
  10. HID Keyboard device deleted

HID Keyboard device deleted: Hello, I accidentally deleted my laptop HID Keyboard Device from Device manager. I have tried everything to reinstall but fails. Surprisingly the FN commands work but not the actually typing keys. I have no idea what to do. Before i deleted the HID Keyboard device, there...