Windows 10: mouse and keyboard not working since update kb4462933 29/10/18

Discus and support mouse and keyboard not working since update kb4462933 29/10/18 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; mouse and keyboard not working on my toshiba laptop since update kb4462933 . i have tried to update drivers for elan mouse but it is uptodate how do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulineAllison, Oct 29, 2018.

1. mouse and keyboard not working since update kb4462933 29/10/18

mouse and keyboard not working on my toshiba laptop since update kb4462933 . i have tried to update drivers for elan mouse but it is uptodate how do i fix it.

:)

PaulineAllison, Oct 29, 2018

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 29, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

mouse and keyboard not working since update kb4462933 29/10/18

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

mouse and keyboard not working since update kb4462933 29/10/18

1. mouse and keyboard not working since update kb4462933 29/10/18 - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard working

2. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update: Ever since the recent update my bluetooth keyboard and mouse are hopeless! I changed the batteries on the mouse with brand new ones and it's better, but every once in a while (<30 mins) I have to remove and reinsert them to get it to reconnect. (It will still be lit, but...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard not responding since updating Drivers !

Mouse and Keyboard not responding since updating Drivers !: I used WinzipDriver updater and 3 ago as instructed I updated 3 drivers on my PC, running Windows 10.1. After restarting the PC to complete the update, the screen would boot up seemingly normally, but the Mouse no longer functions. I have checked my WiFi Mouse and even...
  4. No Mouse or Keyboard functionality since latest Windows 10 Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Mouse or Keyboard functionality since latest Windows 10 Update.: I have an Acer all in one 23" Desktop computer. After latest Windows 10 Update the Computer loads to Start Screen but the Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard are not seen(recognized) so when I click/move Mouse as I normally would the Pop-up Sign in box does not appear. There is no...
  5. update KB4462933

update KB4462933: Since this update my onboard realtek audio and my intel graphics are not working properly. The only one I really care about is the sound card. My mobo is a gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H which has been working just fine for years. The software from realtek via Gigabyte was wonderful...
  6. Update (KB4462933) won't install after repair upgrade - Win 10

Update (KB4462933) won't install after repair upgrade - Win 10: I was having a problem with the Settings app freezing in Win 10 and I was advised to try a repair upgrade, which I did. It fixed my Settings problem but now whenever my system tries to install the following update I get an error message that it couldn't be installed "because...
  7. KB4462933 Installed Twice?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4462933 Installed Twice?: I remember my system installed KB4462993 before, and Windows Update Manager by Xanatos shows it was installed successfully on 10/25. Yesterday, wushowhide indicated that KB4462993 was waiting to be installed. Again? For the heck of it, I downloaded KB4462993 from MS today and...
  8. NOW DISK CLEANUP NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10 1803 AFTER UPDATE October 24, 2018—KB4462933 (OS...

NOW DISK CLEANUP NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10 1803 AFTER UPDATE October 24, 2018—KB4462933 (OS...: AFTER UPDATE October 24, 2018—KB4462933 (OS Build 17134.376, Disk Cleanup not working , it shows delating but nothing deleted , i also try Disk Cleanup >> settings >>>>System>>>Storage >>>>free up space now but nothing >>>>>>>> [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]every time it is...
  9. Cumulative Update KB4462933 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.376 - Oct. 24

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4462933 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.376 - Oct. 24: October 24, 2018 - KB4462933 (OS Build 17134.376) Applies to: Windows 10, version 1803 Improvements and fixes This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include: Addresses an issue that...
  10. Mouse not working since Windows update

Mouse not working since Windows update: I have been running Windows 10 on a (Bootcamp) partition on my iMac for several months. Since Windows updates last week, my Apple wireless mouse has stopped working on the Bootcamp partition, although it still works on the Apple side. Any ideas how to resolve this please?...
Tags: