Windows 10: Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lenovo laptop and microsoft witerless mouse. randomly the keyboard and mouse, touchpad stop working. Mouse pointer can move, but no clicking works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tas3986, Sep 6, 2019.

1. tas3986 Win User

Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution

Lenovo laptop and microsoft witerless mouse. randomly the keyboard and mouse, touchpad stop working. Mouse pointer can move, but no clicking works. Touchscreen, same scenario, nothing from the keyboard....BUT: .....

Tried everything, but found a temporary solution.. CTL-ALT_Del works. Then can TAB down to task manager, Enter works, and task manager starts. Wait a few seconds, then click on X to close task manager (2 clicks are needed) . When task manager closes, Everything returns to normal.

Problem seems to be randomly initially activated when clicking on an icon to start a task.

How can I pertinently fix the problem?

:)

tas3986, Sep 6, 2019

2. Mouse and keyboard stop working until shutdown

Hello everyone, this problem had started for me only about 1 or 2 weeks ago, and is rather annoying. What happens is that randomly while using the mouse, it would freeze up and I would hear the "Device Disconnect" sound, and a second later the mouse would work again. This happens absolutely randomly, and after a bunch of times, both the keyboard and the mouse completely stops working. They are both connected to the USB ports on the motherboard at the back of the computer, and unplugging and replugging does not make them work again. The only solution to get the mouse and keyboard working again [temporarily], is to restart the PC using the main power button. When they stop working, the numlock light is still lit on the keyboard, but the keyboard does not respond, and I have a small indicator light on my laser mouse that just starts blinking, when it normally has never done that. Everything else is still working, such as any music playing, and the internet. And that is why I am posting, so that perhaps someone could find a solution.

ChocoRolls, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Mouse and keyboard stop working until shutdown

Hello everyone, this problem had started for me only about 3 or so days ago, and is rather annoying. What happens is that randomly while using the mouse, it would freeze up and I would hear the "Device Disconnect" sound, and a second later the mouse would work again. This happens absolutely randomly, and after a bunch of times, both the keyboard and the mouse completely stops working. They are both connected to the USB ports on the motherboard at the back of the computer, and unplugging and replugging does not make them work again. The only solution to get the mouse and keyboard working again [temporarily], is to restart the PC using the main power button. When they stop working, the numlock light is still lit on the keyboard, but the keyboard does not respond, and I have a small indicator light on my laser mouse that just starts blinking, when it normally has never done that. Everything else is still working, such as any music playing, and the internet. And that is why I am posting, so that perhaps someone could find a solution.[emoji25] [emoji30]

ChocoRolls, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution

My keyboard and mouse randomly stops working

Hey

My keyboard and mouse randomly stops working after about 15 minutes or after 2 minutes I open my computer.

Unplugging and plugging again doesn't work.

Both keyboard and mouse are wired.

Everest Rampage KB-R7 Keyboard

Logitech M100

How do I fix this please help me out!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

handykiller123, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution

1. Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard randomly

2. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly: I don't know how and when this problem started but my usb mouse and keyboard stop working completly and i need to reboot my pc to temporaly fix the problem,the screen still work properly, before the mouse and keyboard stopped there will be a stuttering when i move my mouse....
  3. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly: I don't know how and when this problem started but my usb mouse and keyboard stop working completly and i need to reboot my pc to temporaly fix the problem,the screen still work properly, before the mouse and keyboard stopped there will be a stuttering when i move my mouse....
  4. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse stops working randomly .

Mouse stops working randomly .: My mouse stops working randomly however the scroll wheel works everytime but the cursor would stop responding randomly and starts working again and again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stops-working-randomly/d0a31398-6661-4e80-a8c2-ba51ffdd8582
  6. New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working: Windows 10 new custom computer. Every couple of hours or even every few minutes my mouse and keyboard just stop working. I have tried a wireless mouse/keyboard combo. I have tried a wired mouse wireless keyboard. I have tried all of the 8 USB hubs. They mouse and keyboard...
  7. New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working: Windows 10 new custom computer. Every couple of hours or even every few minutes my mouse and keyboard just stop working. I have tried a wireless mouse/keyboard combo. I have tried a wired mouse wireless keyboard. I have tried all of the 8 USB hubs. They mouse and keyboard...
  8. New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working

9. Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly

Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly: Hi. I am seerat. The keyboard of my laptop model Haier Y11C having windows 10 for education stops working randomly and starts clicking wrong keys e.g. i click space button it opens history panel. And at the same time my mouse also starts clicking wrong commands i.e i click...
  10. Keyboard and mouse stop working randomly

Keyboard and mouse stop working randomly: Hi Microsoft, For the past week or so I've been having an issue where my wireless keyboard and mouse stop working at random moments. When the computer starts up everything works fine, and after half an hour or so the input device suddenly becomes unresponsive. Peculiar...