Windows 10: Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard response / lag in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i've been struggling with this problem for around 1 week+. It all started one day when i started my csgo and from the begining i feel like my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ruyyzera, Mar 30, 2020.

1. ruyyzera Win User

Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

So i've been struggling with this problem for around 1 week+. It all started one day when i started my csgo and from the begining i feel like my mouse response is not so good, like i am aiming, but the mouse could not respond so well to me like it should be. Also the keyboard movement feels slow, basically both keyboard/mouse feels slow. I've tried everything by removing all the drivers starting from gpu driver, sound drivers, keyboard and mouse, instaling old nvidia drivers, without geforce experience. Even i instal a fresh win 10 with all the updates 1909 but nothing helps, ive tried also 1903 and 1809. I tried all the usb ports, ive tried couple different keyboards and mouses.

The only thing i recognize is that when ever i format my pc, my keyboard and mouse runs like usual for approximately 1-2 hours, both in game and in the windows. I even get my pc to a guy to repair it, and he said that everything is fine and how it should be. So iam out of ideas, no one which i talk did not have this problem, also i searched the whole internet and forums i couldnt find such a close solution.

If any of u asking for the spec: Nvidia Geforce 1050ti, i5-7400f 2.9ghz, Asus prime z370-p-motherboard

:)

ruyyzera, Mar 30, 2020

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Mouse and Keyboard response / lag :)

anticlutch, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Aindriu80 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Mouse and keyboard lag

My USB Wireless Dell keyboard and mouse is still lagging and I've tried lots of Windows 10 Anniversary Update suggested fixes.

The laptop is very responsive when I first boot up but as time goes on and I load up different applications I get lots of small 5 second freezes and lots of lag.

There is a lot of the lag after pressing the start button. Mouse keyboard and video fail to work smoothly when I press the start button

Aindriu80, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

1. Mouse and Keyboard response / lag - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard response

2. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  3. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  4. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Delayed keyboard and mouse response

Delayed keyboard and mouse response: I have an Acer Aspire V5 that was donated to me from a friend, The laptop came with Windows 8, but has been updated to windows 10. Since it has been in my possession it has had a 3-4sometimes up to 10 second delay when using keyboard or mouse. I have used troubleshoot for...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and Keyboard response / lag: So i've been struggling with this problem for around 1 week+. It all started one day when i started my csgo and from the begining i feel like my mouse response is not so good, like i am aiming, but the mouse could not respond so well to me like it should be. Also the keyboard...
  7. Keyboard and mouse lags

Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  8. Keyboard and mouse lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  9. Erratic keyboard and mouse response

Erratic keyboard and mouse response: I have a new Chillblast PC - about a month old. Checks show no specific problems, bu in the last week or so the keyboard is erratic in its response. Perform /report shows all OK apart for a Bluetooth problem. Sometimes it works without problems; other times it freezes for a...
  10. Mouse/Keyboard lag

Mouse/Keyboard lag: Hi all, I am new to the forums so please cut me some slack if this questions does not belong in this thread... Anyway, I have been having some really bad lag on my mouse and keyboard. When I try to move the mouse, it's almost like there is some intense loading or...