Windows 10: Mouse and Keyboard software

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't have Microsoft products for mouse and keyboard. I was directed by support to download Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, however it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaymondDunne1, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Mouse and Keyboard software

I don't have Microsoft products for mouse and keyboard. I was directed by support to download Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, however it is useless because it only works with Microsoft products. I'm not buying any either. Does anyone have any suggestions for software that might let me adjust settings above what is available in standard Windows 10 Pro? They are different brands and the software downloads for both of them don't have much for options. Is there any other Microsoft or 3rd party software that will allow me to change any of the settings? My main interest was to be able to save and "lock" my mouse's DPI setting. It has a button on top but i keep hitting it un-intentionally and it changes. The button is directly on top and iy doesn't take much to click it and also sometimes I'll click it to wake the mouse from sleep and I think that changes it also. I like the mouse a lot and don't really want to replace it. I just wish my DPI or sensitivity setting could be set to stay at a certain place and stay there. Thankks in advance for any feedback on this,

:)

RaymondDunne1, Mar 10, 2020

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 10, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Mouse and Keyboard software

Keyboard and mouse

Hi Vicki,

The issue you are experiencing when using your mouse and keyboard may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may
    we know the following:

• Have you tried using a different mouse and keyboard? If so, did you encounter the same problem?
    • Did you try using the said mouse and keyboard on a different computer?

Desiree Yau, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Mouse and Keyboard software

1. Mouse and Keyboard software - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard software

2. silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft: So I had to buy a new mouse after many years. I fancied the look of the 4500 Microsoft one and it's ok but the left side button is too far forward.Anyway, I installed the "driver" software, the several hundred megabyte bloatware package and managed to configure the mouse to...
  3. silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft: So I had to buy a new mouse after many years. I fancied the look of the 4500 Microsoft one and it's ok but the left side button is too far forward.Anyway, I installed the "driver" software, the several hundred megabyte bloatware package and managed to configure the mouse to...
  4. silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse and keyboard: I reset hp computer 4 or 5 times can get to login screen bu have no cursor or keyboard functions thank you for any ideals oldguy1948 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard/69ca857f-8b91-4217-b732-c9abdc313c1f
  6. Best free Keyboard and Mouse Locker software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Best free Keyboard and Mouse Locker software for Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are away to attend something important and there are kids around your working desk, I am sure you won’t leave your PC keyboard unguarded. It can invite trouble! While you can always Lock your computer, there is another [...] This post Best free...
  7. Mouse Keybind Software

Mouse Keybind Software: What software would you recommend for mapping keypresses to my mouse buttons? I have a Redragon Lavawolf and don't particularly want to download the Redragon software. I would rather have something more straightforward. 144214
  8. Keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse: I am using HP laptop and its keyboard doesn't work properly. I have changed the keyboard twice but no change. Hence, I used external USB keyboard. However, that also working for sometime but misfunction afterwards. I am using Windows 10. Please guide me to restore the...
  9. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: why is my mouse and keyboard not working, all of a sudden? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard/4d3a0dd9-0370-424a-adc7-47beb55ef79b
  10. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: when I turn on my asus laptop which has windows 10 installed, it doesn't ask for password but directly turns on and take me to the desktop. But then leftclick of touchpad doesn't work, External USB mouse works just fine. but then i have to press ctrl+alt+del to sign out. Now...