Windows 10: Mouse and keyboard stop responding at random times

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard stop responding at random times in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At any time my mouse and keyboard stop working but everything keep on running fine but if i'm playing games at that point, the last key registered will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saifkhan_26, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Mouse and keyboard stop responding at random times

At any time my mouse and keyboard stop working but everything keep on running fine but if i'm playing games at that point, the last key registered will continue to work and the numlock led keep on despite i tried to turn off.

last update i did was Cumulative update for windows 10 version for x64-based systems (KB4458469)

:)

saifkhan_26, Sep 29, 2018

2. Mouse stops working randomely

I have an optical ps/2 mouse that ive used without issue for years, i don;t even think ive ever dropped it before, but now every once in a while it will stop responding to movement and then start moving again after a feeas seconds, but the strange thing is everything else works, my keyboard, mouse clicjing even the read led during the time that it is not responding to movement. I use a mouse pad.

sonnytiger, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Mouse stops working randomely

I guess this answers the question. *Big Grin Mouse and keyboard stop responding at random times :D

douglatins, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Mouse and keyboard stop responding at random times

usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Mouse and keyboard stop responding at random times

1. Mouse and keyboard stop responding at random times - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard stop

2. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly: I don't know how and when this problem started but my usb mouse and keyboard stop working completly and i need to reboot my pc to temporaly fix the problem,the screen still work properly, before the mouse and keyboard stopped there will be a stuttering when i move my mouse....
  3. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly: I don't know how and when this problem started but my usb mouse and keyboard stop working completly and i need to reboot my pc to temporaly fix the problem,the screen still work properly, before the mouse and keyboard stopped there will be a stuttering when i move my mouse....
  4. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Keyboard stops responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard stops responding: Hi,I have recently bought an HP desktop with Windows 11 version 21H2. Although I have set both the Display and the Computer power options to never switch off, the keyboard stops working after a couple of hours but the mouse keeps working OK. The PC then has to be rebooted to...
  6. Keyboard stops responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard stops responding: Hi,I have recently bought an HP desktop with Windows 11 version 21H2. Although I have set both the Display and the Computer power options to never switch off, the keyboard stops working after a couple of hours but the mouse keeps working OK. The PC then has to be rebooted to...
  7. My keyboard and mouse stopped responding.

My keyboard and mouse stopped responding.: What is the procedure to get my keyboard and mouse to work again? I did something yesterday that I shouldn't have, and now I can't use either the keyboard or the mouse....
  8. Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly

Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly: Hi. I am seerat. The keyboard of my laptop model Haier Y11C having windows 10 for education stops working randomly and starts clicking wrong keys e.g. i click space button it opens history panel. And at the same time my mouse also starts clicking wrong commands i.e i click...
  9. Keyboard and Mouse won't respond

Keyboard and Mouse won't respond: after an update I got a Keyboard error message up on boot up and once it gets to the logon screen neither my keyboard or mouse will work. They are wired. I have tired other keyboard and mice and they do not respond either. I was able to get my computer to boot up into...
  10. Keyboard and mouse stop working randomly

Keyboard and mouse stop working randomly: Hi Microsoft, For the past week or so I've been having an issue where my wireless keyboard and mouse stop working at random moments. When the computer starts up everything works fine, and after half an hour or so the input device suddenly becomes unresponsive. Peculiar...