Windows 10: Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I am seerat. The keyboard of my laptop model Haier Y11C having windows 10 for education stops working randomly and starts clicking wrong keys e.g.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by seeratsafeer, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly

Hi. I am seerat. The keyboard of my laptop model Haier Y11C having windows 10 for education stops working randomly and starts clicking wrong keys e.g. i click space button it opens history panel. And at the same time my mouse also starts clicking wrong commands i.e i click open and it opens properties of file. My window is updated.

:)

seeratsafeer, Jul 17, 2020

2. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10
    I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 ---

Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated.

Keyboard and Mouse are wired - NOT WIRELESS

• I cannot easily unplug and plug in the mouse/keyboard to get it going again... they are still lit up but they are dead basically and I have to do a hard reset.
    • USB selective suspend is disabled.
    • I checked the drivers for the keyboard and mouse and they are updated.
    • I checked to see if PC has KB4074588 and it does not.

I am not sure what else to do.... I can go days without the issue and then days where anytime I step away from the PC it stops working.

I can say when it is working it just does not just stop ... only when I walk away and the machine is idle or the screen is locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MrKris0019, Jul 17, 2020
  3. My keyboard and mouse randomly stops working

Hey

My keyboard and mouse randomly stops working after about 15 minutes or after 2 minutes I open my computer.

Unplugging and plugging again doesn't work.

Both keyboard and mouse are wired.

Everest Rampage KB-R7 Keyboard

Logitech M100

How do I fix this please help me out!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

handykiller123, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 ---

Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated.

Keyboard and Mouse are wired - NOT WIRELESS

• I cannot easily unplug and plug in the mouse/keyboard to get it going again... they are still lit up but they are dead basically and I have to do a hard reset.
    • USB selective suspend is disabled.
    • I checked the drivers for the keyboard and mouse and they are updated.
    • I checked to see if PC has KB4074588 and it does not.

I am not sure what else to do.... I can go days without the issue and then days where anytime I step away from the PC it stops working.

I can say when it is working it just does not just stop ... only when I walk away and the machine is idle or the screen is locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MrKris0019, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly

1. Mouse and keyboard stops working randomly - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard stops

2. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly: I don't know how and when this problem started but my usb mouse and keyboard stop working completly and i need to reboot my pc to temporaly fix the problem,the screen still work properly, before the mouse and keyboard stopped there will be a stuttering when i move my mouse....
  3. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly: I don't know how and when this problem started but my usb mouse and keyboard stop working completly and i need to reboot my pc to temporaly fix the problem,the screen still work properly, before the mouse and keyboard stopped there will be a stuttering when i move my mouse....
  4. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse stops working randomly .

Mouse stops working randomly .: My mouse stops working randomly however the scroll wheel works everytime but the cursor would stop responding randomly and starts working again and again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stops-working-randomly/d0a31398-6661-4e80-a8c2-ba51ffdd8582
  6. New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working: Windows 10 new custom computer. Every couple of hours or even every few minutes my mouse and keyboard just stop working. I have tried a wireless mouse/keyboard combo. I have tried a wired mouse wireless keyboard. I have tried all of the 8 USB hubs. They mouse and keyboard...
  7. New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working: Windows 10 new custom computer. Every couple of hours or even every few minutes my mouse and keyboard just stop working. I have tried a wireless mouse/keyboard combo. I have tried a wired mouse wireless keyboard. I have tried all of the 8 USB hubs. They mouse and keyboard...
  8. New computer mouse/keyboard randomly stop working

9. Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution

Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution: Lenovo laptop and microsoft witerless mouse. randomly the keyboard and mouse, touchpad stop working. Mouse pointer can move, but no clicking works. Touchscreen, same scenario, nothing from the keyboard....BUT: ..... Tried everything, but found a temporary solution.....
  10. Keyboard and mouse stop working randomly

Keyboard and mouse stop working randomly: Hi Microsoft, For the past week or so I've been having an issue where my wireless keyboard and mouse stop working at random moments. When the computer starts up everything works fine, and after half an hour or so the input device suddenly becomes unresponsive. Peculiar...