Windows 10: Mouse and keyboard suddenly lagging in Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard suddenly lagging in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There was nothing wrong a few hours ago. Virus detector gets nothing. I have to do this on my kindle. can't type anything with reason. Too much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by trueLuminus, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Mouse and keyboard suddenly lagging in Windows 10

There was nothing wrong a few hours ago. Virus detector gets nothing. I have to do this on my kindle.

• can't type anything with reason. Too much lag and some letters duplicate many times
    • Mouse is very sluggish

My hands are tied. How can i fix this?

:)

trueLuminus, Dec 3, 2018

2. Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

I have a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard, and suffer lag on both, but it's much more noticeable on the mouse. During much trying of all the many things suggested to fix the mouse lag problem, and nothing working, I worked out that my mouse was identified
    on my PC as 'HID'. When I clicked on mouse properties, then drivers for mouse, there were two drivers shown as installed. The one highlighted was 'class system', not the 'HID system' one, so I highlighted the HID. Mouse seems to work fine now. Don't know if
    it has fixed the keyboard lag yet, as that was far more intermittent than the mouse lag - time will tell.

katiehiggins, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Almaretto Win User
    Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

Your post seems to be the only one where people marked as solving their issue, but I do not quite understand what you did. By clicking either of the following, you are not actually selecting anything:

• C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
    • C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys

I have K270 keyboard & M510 mouse. I do not notice much lag on the keyboard; it is the mouse that is frustrating.

In Device Manager (Mice and other pointing devices)

• Dell Touchpad
    • HID-compliant mouse (Driver = Microsoft, 10.0.15063.0)
    • Logitech HID-compliant Unifying Mouse (Logitech, 5.90.38.0)
    • Logitech HID-compliant Unifying Mouse (Logitech, 5.90.38.0)
    I am running Windows 10 Pro 1703 (OS Build 15063.138)

Latest Unifying Software & Setpoint.

Almaretto, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Aindriu80 Win User

Mouse and keyboard suddenly lagging in Windows 10

Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Mouse and keyboard lag

My USB Wireless Dell keyboard and mouse is still lagging and I've tried lots of Windows 10 Anniversary Update suggested fixes.

The laptop is very responsive when I first boot up but as time goes on and I load up different applications I get lots of small 5 second freezes and lots of lag.

There is a lot of the lag after pressing the start button. Mouse keyboard and video fail to work smoothly when I press the start button

Aindriu80, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Mouse and keyboard suddenly lagging in Windows 10

1. Mouse and keyboard suddenly lagging in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard suddenly

2. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  3. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  4. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard and mouse lags

Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  6. Keyboard and mouse lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  7. Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly

Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly: Have had Logitech M185 mouse and K270 keyboard for years and got a HP preinstalled Windows 10 PC this past Christmas w/o any issues until yesterday. I noticed huge lag in keyboard responsiveness and then slight lag with mouse. Ended up replacing with fresh batteries to no...
  8. Keyboard and mouse lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse lag: Went thru hardware updates, clean boot, etc MS states all drivers are up to date. Brand new Logitech mouse and keyboard with brand new batteries. And yet MS will blame everyone and everything else prior to admitting it might be windows 10 underperforming....
  9. Experiencing sudden mouse lag

Experiencing sudden mouse lag: Hi all, I have a pretty decent system, it runs fine, but I've noticed since last week, my Logitech G502 is suddenly experiencing lag. No spikes, no drops, it just feels like it's dragging. I've tried changing DPI (though I didn't change the DPI in the first place) and it...
  10. Mouse/Keyboard lag

Mouse/Keyboard lag: Hi all, I am new to the forums so please cut me some slack if this questions does not belong in this thread... Anyway, I have been having some really bad lag on my mouse and keyboard. When I try to move the mouse, it's almost like there is some intense loading or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my keyboard suddenly lagging

2. my cursor is really lagging all of a sudden

3. logitech gaming software freezes windows 10

4. mouse all of a sudden being really laggy,
  5. sudden lag time wireless mouse and keyboard,
  6. why is my mouse lagging all of a sudden,
  7. mouse suddenly lagging,
  8. mouse and keyboard lagging windows 10,
  9. windows 10 mouse suddenly starts lagging