Windows 10: Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] At Xbox, we’re committed to bringing gamers more choice in what they play, who they play with and how they play. We’re also equally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers

Source: Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Keyboard and mouse support still on the way for the Xbox One

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Xbox One - Mouse and Keyboard

Hi Jakob,

Thank you for your update.

We have a dedicated support team for gaming issues. For better assistance and quires in this regard, suggest you to please get in touch with our
    Xbox Support team. Our Xbox support
    team will assist you better in this regard.

Refer the below link:

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25.../6029042-keyboard-and-mouse-support-for-games

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers

Xbox mouse and keyboard

I think this is a good thing. MS should add support for any type of input methods and not just limiting to Game Controller or mouse and keyboard.

Will XBox die because of these plans? Nope! If XBox dies, it will be because of something more drastic, that will cause all XBox fans to switch to different console brand. I however doubt that will happen.

slicendice, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers

1. Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard Support

2. Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue: The mouse pointer can be moved around the screen but it's jerky, the click doesn't work and the keyboard doesn't work. Usually within a minute or so I hear a ding and everything is fine. Sometimes though it can take 5 mins....
  3. Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue: The mouse pointer can be moved around the screen but it's jerky, the click doesn't work and the keyboard doesn't work. Usually within a minute or so I hear a ding and everything is fine. Sometimes though it can take 5 mins....
  4. Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers: Hi,I have 3 different xbox one controllers. Normal, Elite, Elite v2.Within the last 4 months, my controller has started to take control of my cursor in windows even when having a different app selectedI have tried some of the fixes that have been mentioned disabling xbox...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard Center... will it ever support the Designer Desktop Bluetooth keyboard?

Mouse and Keyboard Center... will it ever support the Designer Desktop Bluetooth keyboard?: It seems to be the only expensive keyboard from Microsoft not supported by that app. Is that being worked on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-center-will-it-ever-support-the/8b1f59a9-6fd7-4b60-a576-3e1be2d2e673
  6. USB port not recognising Mouse or Keyboard on LAPTOP It is recognising Xbox one controller...

USB port not recognising Mouse or Keyboard on LAPTOP It is recognising Xbox one controller...: I have already tried. Power settings. BIOS settings. Updating drivers, removing ghost devices ,installing drivers again. Reset the computer with a clean install. Using different mouse/keyboard in the port but still not being recognised. However ,XBOX One controllers...
  7. lack of support for IE11 by website developers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lack of support for IE11 by website developers?: I want to use IE11 for its transportable desktop shortcuts. I find myself frequently having to set up on new machines, with the old disk drive still being mainly usable. OK user data areas Occasionally I have to revert to out-of-date data on old spare drives I have left...
  8. Does Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center support non-Microsoft mouse?

Does Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center support non-Microsoft mouse?: It's clear from the documentation. I have MS keyboard that's recognized. The non-MS mouse is not so I can't configure its 7 buttons. If not, any recommendation for what software I should use and not to create any conflict with MS Mouse and Keyboard Center? Thanks...
  9. Is Microsoft support talking to Microsoft development?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft support talking to Microsoft development?: Cut and paste does not work in Microsoft Mail. I've been having this problem for a long time now and have been kludging cut-and-pastes through multiple apps ending with Mail. Having searched for help (now and in the past) and seeing the myriad similar posts here it is clear...
  10. Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 - No supported device

Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse 5050 - No supported device: I just downloaded the correspondant devices and no errors were found. When I try to launch the keyboard and mouse center it pops up a windows saying the device is not supported. The basic functions and express buttons work perfectly but I have no acces at all to...