Windows 10: Mouse and Keyboard turn off randomly

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard turn off randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My keyboard and mouse shut down randomly during use. Doesn't matter how long I've been on computer; keyboard/mouse have turned off shortly after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by barb, Oct 27, 2019.

1. barb Win User

Mouse and Keyboard turn off randomly

My keyboard and mouse shut down randomly during use. Doesn't matter how long I've been on computer; keyboard/mouse have turned off shortly after powering on as well. I had this same issue before and went into Device Manager and unchecked "allow computer to turn off device" but I remember having to do this before so don't know why setting would have changed back to default unless it has to do with Win updates.

Do I need to change something in the power settings as well? Everything else is working properly.

win 10 v.1903; hp pavilion desktop PC 570-p0xx; Logitech keyboard/mouse

:)

2. AlanDeepu Win User

Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games.
    I have tried the power management thing but didnt work. Thank You

AlanDeepu, Oct 27, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Mouse and Keyboard turn off randomly

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Mouse and Keyboard turn off randomly

1. Mouse and Keyboard turn off randomly - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard turn

2. Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on: I'm using an Alienware X17 R2 3070 model.Tuesday my keyboard starting randomly going off and on.I have reinstalled the drivers multiple timesTried bluetooth keyboards they work and when plugging in the dongle the built-in keyboard starts working for a bit.When the keyboard...
  3. Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on: I'm using an Alienware X17 R2 3070 model.Tuesday my keyboard starting randomly going off and on.I have reinstalled the drivers multiple timesTried bluetooth keyboards they work and when plugging in the dongle the built-in keyboard starts working for a bit.When the keyboard...
  4. Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly: my mouse and keyboard turns off randomly sometimes also by audio for no reason idk was is causing this. Sometimes is just the mouse turns for a few seconds then sometimes my keyboard and mouse any idea why this happens also i checked my that my usb is not faulty....
  5. Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly

Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly: my mouse and keyboard turns off randomly sometimes also by audio for no reason idk was is causing this. Sometimes is just the mouse turns for a few seconds then sometimes my keyboard and mouse any idea why this happens also i checked my that my usb is not faulty....
  6. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse turn off on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse turn off on boot: My keyboard and mouse are functioning, I have tried them on multiple devices and they work in the lenovo bios menu but do not work when I get to the log in screen to enter my pin. The keyboard and mouse are both wired and RGB so they light up when the computer is turned on...
  8. Keyboard and Mouse turn off on boot

Keyboard and Mouse turn off on boot: My keyboard and mouse are functioning, I have tried them on multiple devices and they work in the lenovo bios menu but do not work when I get to the log in screen to enter my pin. The keyboard and mouse are both wired and RGB so they light up when the computer is turned on...
  9. Keyboard and Mouse turn off on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Mouse and Keyboard turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard turning off: Hello, So for last few days I've had this problem with my keyboard which was turning off randomly and only way to fix it was reBoot. I've tried pretty much everything that I read on internet: Device Managerdrivers update/uninstall, disable power saving on each of them etc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com