Windows 10: .Mouse and sleep mode.

Discus and support .Mouse and sleep mode. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Ever since the October 2018 update. My wireless mouse can't wake my laptop from sleep mode. Can anyone help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Stanley Valdez, Feb 16, 2019.

1. .Mouse and sleep mode.

Ever since the October 2018 update. My wireless mouse can't wake my laptop from sleep mode. Can anyone help please

:)

Stanley Valdez, Feb 16, 2019

2. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 16, 2019
  3. sleep mode

Hi disgruntledWC,

There could be other settings on your computer that triggers your computer to go on sleep even though the sleep settings is set to never. To ensure that the sleep and display settings are properly set, I suggest that you look into the Advanced Power Settings.
    Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel and click Power Options.
    • On your preferred plan, click Change plan settings.
    • Click advanced power settings.
    • Expand Sleep option, and make sure to set the following:
    Sleep after : Never

Hibernate after : Never

5. Click Apply, then OK.

Please check also the screen saver option.

• Navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen.
    • Click Screen saver settings.
    • Set your Screen saver to None.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, please observe if your computer still goes to sleep mode after a few minutes of inactivity.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 16, 2019
  4. .Mouse and sleep mode.

Sleep mode

Hi,

This issue with sleep mode could have happened due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article

If the issue still persists, we also suggest that you change the settings in your Windows 10. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you steps to shut down, sleep, or hibernate your PC.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

.Mouse and sleep mode.

1. .Mouse and sleep mode. - Similar Threads - Mouse sleep mode

2. mouse without borders and sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse without borders and sleep mode: I have recently installed mouse without borders on two desktop PC’s, the app is working fine however I have a problem bringing my second PC out of sleep mode. If a press any key or move my mouse the “main” pc opens but the second stays in sleep, how do I wake the second PC up...
  3. mouse without borders and sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse without borders and sleep mode: I have recently installed mouse without borders on two desktop PC’s, the app is working fine however I have a problem bringing my second PC out of sleep mode. If a press any key or move my mouse the “main” pc opens but the second stays in sleep, how do I wake the second PC up...
  4. mouse without borders and sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Waking Up system by Moving Mouse Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waking Up system by Moving Mouse Sleep Mode: Is it possible at all to waking up the system from Sleep mode by moving the mouse around?Clicking on the mouse's button and/or on key in the keyboard does wake up the system.I want the movement of the mouse to do the same too.It used to do it in the past for me but I can not...
  6. Waking Up system by Moving Mouse Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waking Up system by Moving Mouse Sleep Mode: Is it possible at all to waking up the system from Sleep mode by moving the mouse around?Clicking on the mouse's button and/or on key in the keyboard does wake up the system.I want the movement of the mouse to do the same too.It used to do it in the past for me but I can not...
  7. Windows 10 sleep mode and no mouse or keyboard working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 sleep mode and no mouse or keyboard working.: So my Dell Optiples Desktop Windows 10 has not been used for a while as I have been using my Laptop, I connected it all up yesterday because I received my games bundle, so I was going to put the games on there, I turned it on and it said on the screen 'Entering sleep mode...
  8. Move the mouse to wake computer from sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Move the mouse to wake computer from sleep mode?: I've seen old posts about this but nothing in the past few months, and the older posts don't seem to describe what I'm seeing. I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop with Windows 10 - just received it yesterday. When it goes to sleep, I can only seem to wake it by...
  9. Mouse sleep mode not desired...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse sleep mode not desired...: My mouse enters sleep mode after 5-10 minutes. I don't want it to go to sleep at all. I've unchecked any power management tick boxes under the mouse drivers and the USB root hub device driver panel. I'm not worried about saving money here. As far as I remember I've used this...
  10. No Wireless Mouse Charge in sleep mode with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Wireless Mouse Charge in sleep mode with Windows 10: I have a MadCatz Rat9 wireless mouse and in windows 10 when I go to sleep mode the wireless mouse does not charge. I had windows 7 ul before and the mouse charged fine in sleep mode. In device manager I checked the mouse drivers and in power management allow the computer to...