Windows 10: Mouse and trackpad acting up?

Discus and support Mouse and trackpad acting up? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I left click, it does a right click, and when I right click, it holds down left click. I have no idea how to fix this or how it happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlazeTheGenet820, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Mouse and trackpad acting up?

Whenever I left click, it does a right click, and when I right click, it holds down left click. I have no idea how to fix this or how it happened

submitted by /u/BlazeTheGenet820
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlazeTheGenet820, Jan 14, 2021

2. Mouse in USB and trackpad not working

Hi Jonathan,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why trackpad or mouse in USB freezes when playing Minecraft. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Junkman Win User
    Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad)

Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with using my Cube Mix Plus tablet in laptop mode. With the keyboard connected, doesn't matter if I use the trackpad or mouse, when I click on certain things they just flash up momentarily then disappear. Including the mouse settings window, annoyingly. And the start menu. It works OK for maybe a minute after login then starts acting up.

So far I've disabled the windows key, and installed an autokey script that is supposed to disable trackpad gestures. Still the same issue though.

Here's a video of it happening (those are all left clicks, I know I click quite rapidly at points but it's each single click doing the flash-up-and-disappear thing, happens when I go much slower too)

https://www.youtube.com/KPTxMG_x2Qo

Any suggestions or help much appreciated, thanks!

Junkman, Jan 14, 2021
  4. gdgates Win User

Mouse and trackpad acting up?

Separate profiles for mouse and trackpad possible?

Apparently after a recent update, I don't seem to be able to keep separate profiles for mouse and trackpad on my HP Spectre 360. Even though I'm a lefty, I've always scrolled the trackpad with my right hand and used my left on the button. This is opposite of how I use the mouse (right button being primary). I used to be able to switch the mouse and leave the trackpad in the normal orientation, but no longer. Switching the mouse buttons automatically switches the trackpad too. It's irritating to have to switch the buttons every time I plug into or unplug from my USBC hub/monitor. I've attached a pic that similar to the old mouse setting screen that seems to have gone away, as well as what I currently see. Any suggestions?

Mouse and trackpad acting up? [​IMG]

Mouse and trackpad acting up? [​IMG]

gdgates, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Mouse and trackpad acting up?

1. Mouse and trackpad acting up? - Similar Threads - Mouse trackpad acting

2. Mouse and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and trackpad not working: I recently just fixed my laptop and I discovered that the mouse is no longer working. I went to device manager and I couldn't find the mice and other pointing device setting. I tried to fix the I2C stuff, disabled and enabled it and tried to update it but nothing is working....
  3. Mouse and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and trackpad not working: I recently just fixed my laptop and I discovered that the mouse is no longer working. I went to device manager and I couldn't find the mice and other pointing device setting. I tried to fix the I2C stuff, disabled and enabled it and tried to update it but nothing is working....
  4. Mouse And Keyboard Glitching/Acting up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse And Keyboard Glitching/Acting up: I can’t really tell what is going on but my mouse is acting as if the middle mouse is stuck, or something and the keyboard acts like Ctrl is stuck. My mouse frequently goes in and out of auto-scroll - moves apps when hovering over them on Taskbar - opens multople tabs of...
  5. Mouse scroll wheel acting up

Mouse scroll wheel acting up: I use my scroll wheel all the time while browsing websites. Lately it gets stuck and have to click the left mouse button to continue. I replaced the battery and the problem continues. I use a Logitech M325 mouse. Is it the mouse or is it another Windows 10 thing? 153797
  6. Trackpad/mouse issues

Trackpad/mouse issues: Ok, so this all started after i factory reset my computer. On Windows 10, the settings have mouse settings, and relate to mouse settings, which would be great, but i have a trackpad, and not a mouse. This is a pain because i cant right click. Any fixes?...
  7. My mouse is acting up

My mouse is acting up: Hi Yesterday my mouse was acting up I cant click on anything in the start menu. But i can click on the start menu but cant open the programs Anything that is secondary won't respond to my mouse I can't double click to open anything. I either have to click 5 times or...
  8. laptop mouse trackpad

laptop mouse trackpad: my left and right mouse button on my trackpad isn't working anymore it was working just fine a couple of hours ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-mouse-trackpad/65250aa7-c094-49e7-9e68-a1e1940c2a43
  9. Mouse is acting up

Mouse is acting up: Hi all, I have a brand new Nuvision Encite two in one laptop/tablet. Today, the mouse has been clicking stuff when I've not touched it, it tremors over areas that it's idle, it won't click the things I want it to, it'll click its own things & even highlight things on its...
  10. Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems: My mouse buttons and trackpad stop working randomly. I can move my pointer, but I cannot click or tap anything. Sometimes it only takes a few seconds to work again and other times it doesn't so I have to shut down my computer. I've tried updating my trackpad as support...