Windows 10: Mouse arrow wont move

Discus and support Mouse arrow wont move in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedditNerd360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqmrgu/mouse_arrow_wont_move/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedditNerd360, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Mouse arrow wont move

/u/RedditNerd360, Apr 14, 2021

2. Mouse loads continuosly

The recent change that you've performed could've updated your mouse driver causing it not to work properly. As an initial step to diagnose your concern, we suggest that you reinstall your mouse driver to reset it to default. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Type Device Manager in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Mice and other pointing devices to view the driver.
    • Right-click the mouse driver and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Click OK and exit the Device Manager window.

Restart your device to reinstall the driver. Once your device is back on, check if you encounter the same concern.

Let us know should need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Apr 14, 2021
  3. mouse arrow

How can I change the color of the mouse arrow?

JohnCrawford8, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Mouse arrow wont move

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Mouse arrow wont move

1. Mouse arrow wont move - Similar Threads - Mouse arrow wont

2. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10: Been dealing with this for a few months now. Sometimes it'll be fine for a week or so, sometimes it'll be an all day thing, or somewhere in the middle. The best I can describe it is that it's like someone keeps pressing the right arrow key rapidly. If I single-click on an...
  3. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10: Been dealing with this for a few months now. Sometimes it'll be fine for a week or so, sometimes it'll be an all day thing, or somewhere in the middle. The best I can describe it is that it's like someone keeps pressing the right arrow key rapidly. If I single-click on an...
  4. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can we move mouse cursor with keyboard arrow keys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can we move mouse cursor with keyboard arrow keys?: Windows mouse keys let you move mouse cursor with keyboard numeric keypads but the problem is I dont have numeric keypads on my laptop so it will be best to use up,down,left,right arrows to move mouse cursor. submitted by /u/sherkhannabi [link] [comments]...
  6. Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?: when I use my arrow keys, the mouse pointer moves with them. Unfortunately I don't know where and how I can disable this. Can someone explain this to me? Mauszeiger bewegt sich beim bewegen der Pfeiltasten?
  7. the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys: the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys, yet the mouse control with the key pad is turned off. this is very inconvenient and I don't like it. how to fix it? again, the function to control the mouse with keys is turned OFF. this is awful. how do I fix it?...
  8. Cursor moved by the directional arrows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor moved by the directional arrows.: Hello, I've been having a problem for a few days now, when I press my directional arrows on the keyboard, it moves my cursor. Anyone know how not to get that? submitted by /u/dadriun [link] [comments]...
  9. Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.: Title. Every time I touch the arrow keys, my mouse's pointer moves. I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys-keep-moving-the-mouse-but-i-dont-have/b39c166c-e22c-4b27-aff1-1b303ffa5477
  10. mouse arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse arrow: How can I change the color of the mouse arrow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-arrow/419a024d-1362-46b6-b465-f329d7aae609