Windows 10: mouse arrow

Discus and support mouse arrow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the color of the mouse arrow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-arrow/419a024d-1362-46b6-b465-f329d7aae609 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnCrawford8, Jun 8, 2019.

1. mouse arrow

How can I change the color of the mouse arrow?

:)

JohnCrawford8, Jun 8, 2019

2. Mouse loads continuosly

The recent change that you've performed could've updated your mouse driver causing it not to work properly. As an initial step to diagnose your concern, we suggest that you reinstall your mouse driver to reset it to default. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Type Device Manager in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Mice and other pointing devices to view the driver.
    • Right-click the mouse driver and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Click OK and exit the Device Manager window.

Restart your device to reinstall the driver. Once your device is back on, check if you encounter the same concern.

Let us know should need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

mouse arrow

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

mouse arrow

1. mouse arrow - Similar Threads - mouse arrow

2. mouse click not working on desktop but works on task bar and elsewhere.

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse click not working on desktop but works on task bar and elsewhere.: First noticed this behavior after logging in with splashtop. The mouse cursor showed the busy pointer when hovering over the desktop. I accessed the system directly (got between chair and keyboard) and observed that I could not click on any shortcut or folder. Task bar...
  3. Mouse seems to be stuck in dragging mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse seems to be stuck in dragging mode: Im on windows 10, and I think I may have lent on my keyboard. I dont know if I did or not, but now my mouse is stuck in a sort of dragging mode. I cant select anything and on my desktop when I move the mouse it forms a blue square from its previous position. When I go over...
  4. Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction: Help when ever i move my mouse right goes left and when i move my mouse left it goes right. i'm fine when it comes to up and down. otherwise it's like it's stuck in a invert-y. how do i fix this? i need it to move where i move it. this both happening in game and on normal...
  5. My laptop freezes when I right click and mouse over "new"?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop freezes when I right click and mouse over "new"?: My laptop lately has been freezing whenever my mouse hovers over "new" in the menu that pops up after you right click on the desktop. It didn't use to do this, and I'm not sure what has changed or how to fix it. I encounter this problem a lot when I try to make a new folder...
  6. Black rectangle shows up middle of screen- mouse doesnt work within it

in Windows 10 Support
    Black rectangle shows up middle of screen- mouse doesnt work within it: For months now I have been getting a black rectangle in the middle of my screen. Sometimes, depending on the window that's up, it doesn't show as anything - it's transparent, but it's still there. On other windows, it shows up as a rectangular hole in the window that you can...
  7. Windows 10 - Photo App - Arrow Keys, Mouse Scroll wheel & Next/Previous arrows do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Photo App - Arrow Keys, Mouse Scroll wheel & Next/Previous arrows do not work: We have 2 individual computers both running Windows 10, and both of these computers have had clean installs of Windows within the previous 6 weeks. Up until yesterday both of these computers have worked perfectly with the Photo App - Photos on both computers are held on 1TB...
  8. What makes my mouse M310 move so slow. scrols nice but the arrow moves very slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What makes my mouse M310 move so slow. scrols nice but the arrow moves very slow?: I have a Dell windows 10, using a wireless mouse Logitech M310 scroll works fine but the arrow moves very slow how can I speed up the arrow & hand pointer....
  9. Mouse Arrow Changes Colors

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Arrow Changes Colors: I don't know what happened but my mouse arrow changes colors depending on background color. If BG is white arrow is black, BG yellow arrow blue I sort of like it because it helps my eyes. 73940
  10. "Choose an Operating System" - NO Mouse, No Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose an Operating System" - NO Mouse, No Arrow Keys: [Windows 10 Pro; Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Rev 2.0 mobo; 8GB RAM; Team L3 240GB SSD.] Both mice and my keyboard work perfectly after my system boots to the logon screen. My mice were definitely working perfectly about a month ago when I tested my desktop PC to make sure I...