Windows 10: mouse arrow

Discus and support mouse arrow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the color of the mouse arrow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-arrow/419a024d-1362-46b6-b465-f329d7aae609 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnCrawford8, Jun 8, 2019.

1. mouse arrow

How can I change the color of the mouse arrow?

:)

JohnCrawford8, Jun 8, 2019

2. Mouse loads continuosly

The recent change that you've performed could've updated your mouse driver causing it not to work properly. As an initial step to diagnose your concern, we suggest that you reinstall your mouse driver to reset it to default. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Type Device Manager in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Mice and other pointing devices to view the driver.
    • Right-click the mouse driver and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Click OK and exit the Device Manager window.

Restart your device to reinstall the driver. Once your device is back on, check if you encounter the same concern.

Let us know should need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

mouse arrow

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

mouse arrow

1. mouse arrow - Similar Threads - mouse arrow

2. after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow: After a Lenova Laptop screen went black a complete reset was done.My wireless mouse is no longer working .I have tried Devise Manager and it says the mouse is working properly...
  3. after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow: After a Lenova Laptop screen went black a complete reset was done.My wireless mouse is no longer working .I have tried Devise Manager and it says the mouse is working properly...
  4. Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click: i tried to hard reset the keyboard still didn't work. its a wired keyboard Razor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-left-arrow-key-acting-like-a-left-mouse/3e93c300-050b-45e8-9598-0bb78d0896f1
  5. Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click

Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click: i tried to hard reset the keyboard still didn't work. its a wired keyboard Razor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-left-arrow-key-acting-like-a-left-mouse/3e93c300-050b-45e8-9598-0bb78d0896f1
  6. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...: I’m on windows 10, and ONLY on the Edge browser does this happen. When my mouse is still, the cursor is an open hand . When my cursor goes over any text, a link, or any button, it starts erratically and very quickly changing through all of these mouse pointers. It is so...
  7. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...: I’m on windows 10, and ONLY on the Edge browser does this happen. When my mouse is still, the cursor is an open hand . When my cursor goes over any text, a link, or any button, it starts erratically and very quickly changing through all of these mouse pointers. It is so...
  8. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Mouse wheel is stuck in click mode when click it shows a circle with arrows. How do i...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse wheel is stuck in click mode when click it shows a circle with arrows. How do i...: the mouse is stuck in 'click mode' - ie when i roll the wheel nothing happens, but when i click the wheel it changes the cursor to a circle with arrows within it. If i place this circle near the top or bottom of the page the page does start to scroll but i do not seem to be...
  10. Mouse wheel is stuck in click mode when click it shows a circle with arrows. How do i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse wheel is stuck in click mode when click it shows a circle with arrows. How do i...: the mouse is stuck in 'click mode' - ie when i roll the wheel nothing happens, but when i click the wheel it changes the cursor to a circle with arrows within it. If i place this circle near the top or bottom of the page the page does start to scroll but i do not seem to be...