Windows 10: Mouse autoclick in Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse autoclick in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I deactivate the autoclick on my mouse? I have Windows 10 and the mouse cursor selects whatever it touches without me clicking any buttons. 41812 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Apprentice1, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Mouse autoclick in Windows 10

How do I deactivate the autoclick on my mouse? I have Windows 10 and the mouse cursor selects whatever it touches without me clicking any buttons.

:)

Apprentice1, Feb 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 mouse autoclick problem

Good day,

I have problem with autoclick on Windows 10 Pro with November update (all updates updated).

I click left button mouse and system click right random. Also system still clicking mouse. I tested with 5 antivirus software and 3 mouse devices. I tested in CMD: sfc /scannow. I tested delete mouse and uninstall in Device Manager.

Still problem with random or still clicking.

Marek Bujko, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Turning off autoclick

How do I turn off autoclick on a Windows 10 laptop?

AllysonMasson, Feb 22, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Mouse autoclick in Windows 10

look in your mouse settings....*Smile

OldMike65, Feb 22, 2016
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    Open Control panel then go to Hardware and Sound, then UNDER Devices and Printers Screen, click on Mouse. *Smile

OldMike65, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Mouse autoclick in Windows 10

1. Mouse autoclick in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse autoclick

2. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  3. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  4. Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC 2: I'm asking this question again, as last time asked it I wasn't satisfied with the answer.It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. I'm using Windows 10 on my laptop, and sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and...
  5. Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC 2: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. I'm using Windows 10 on my laptop, and sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly...
  6. Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC 2

Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC 2: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. I'm using Windows 10 on my laptop, and sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly...
  7. Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11: the mouse cursor is flickering continuously and window screen is maximized and minimized continuously , i solved it so many by seeing videos from you tube but again it is flickering like that only . what i have to do to resolve this issue and provide a procedure to resolve...
  8. Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11

Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11: the mouse cursor is flickering continuously and window screen is maximized and minimized continuously , i solved it so many by seeing videos from you tube but again it is flickering like that only . what i have to do to resolve this issue and provide a procedure to resolve...
  9. Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. I'm using Windows 10 on my laptop, and sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly...
  10. Win 10 1809 - mouse autoclicking on windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 1809 - mouse autoclicking on windows: I updated to win update 1809. Since then windows autoselect when I accidentally put my cursor on them. I do not want to do this it is driving me round the bend. I have even tried a registry entry to stop the hover but to no avail. [img] The other thing that happens is...