Windows 10: Mouse autoclick in Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse autoclick in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I deactivate the autoclick on my mouse? I have Windows 10 and the mouse cursor selects whatever it touches without me clicking any buttons. 41812 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Apprentice1, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Mouse autoclick in Windows 10

How do I deactivate the autoclick on my mouse? I have Windows 10 and the mouse cursor selects whatever it touches without me clicking any buttons.

:)

Apprentice1, Feb 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 mouse autoclick problem

Good day,

I have problem with autoclick on Windows 10 Pro with November update (all updates updated).

I click left button mouse and system click right random. Also system still clicking mouse. I tested with 5 antivirus software and 3 mouse devices. I tested in CMD: sfc /scannow. I tested delete mouse and uninstall in Device Manager.

Still problem with random or still clicking.

Marek Bujko, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Turning off autoclick

How do I turn off autoclick on a Windows 10 laptop?

AllysonMasson, Feb 22, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Mouse autoclick in Windows 10

look in your mouse settings....*Smile

OldMike65, Feb 22, 2016
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    Open Control panel then go to Hardware and Sound, then UNDER Devices and Printers Screen, click on Mouse. *Smile

OldMike65, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Mouse autoclick in Windows 10

1. Mouse autoclick in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse autoclick

2. Little plastic piece on the Arc mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Little plastic piece on the Arc mouse: My daughter lost the little plastic piece on her Arc mouse and now she can't glide smoothly on any surface. Can we purchase that little piece to clip it back on?...
  3. Mouse Wheel

Mouse Wheel: I usually have my wireless mouse which I can normally scroll with by well... scrolling. When I switched to one of my old mice for a few hours which used a hold to scroll my other mouse also did that. I want to turn it back to normal scrolling instead of having to hold/click...
  4. ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xCahj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy2glr/elan_tab_missing_from_mouse_properties/
  5. Hey, can anybody help me fix this mouse stuttering problem? thanks.

Hey, can anybody help me fix this mouse stuttering problem? thanks.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joshcgoose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxzqug/hey_can_anybody_help_me_fix_this_mouse_stuttering/
  6. How to make my mouse move while I’m Idle?

How to make my mouse move while I’m Idle?: I’m trying to find a way to make my laptops cursor move in windows 10 while I’m away and to prevent a screen saver lockout. It’s currently locked by IT at 15 minutes and is greyed out but I would like to set it for longer. I’m trying to think of a hot key or code to run, I...
  7. Hello guys, lately I’m having problem with my windows 10, my mouse and keyboard are not...

Hello guys, lately I’m having problem with my windows 10, my mouse and keyboard are not...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LindonM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxya7r/hello_guys_lately_im_having_problem_with_my/
  8. any bluetooth mouse I use on my pc, now only delivers the right click from both buttons

any bluetooth mouse I use on my pc, now only delivers the right click from both buttons: This started on Tuesday, April 7 and is crazy making. I have unplugged all other usb devices and restarted, restarted in safe mode, restarted and restarted, taken out the mouse batteries, tried two other mice, tried all three mice on another pc they work as they should,...
  9. Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor: Hi How to get mouse pointer or pen cursor appear in my screenshots and video recordings on my Surface Pro 4, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-pen-cursor/722f4637-5bbf-47f5-bf45-332ae69ecdfd
  10. Win 10 1809 - mouse autoclicking on windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 1809 - mouse autoclicking on windows: I updated to win update 1809. Since then windows autoselect when I accidentally put my cursor on them. I do not want to do this it is driving me round the bend. I have even tried a registry entry to stop the hover but to no avail. [img] The other thing that happens is...