Windows 10: Mouse axis inverted

Discus and support Mouse axis inverted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a USB mouse and all of a sudden the axis got inverted, I didn't change any settings, I was using my computer as usual and it just got inverted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PedroNMS, Oct 25, 2020.

1. PedroNMS Win User

Mouse axis inverted

I have a USB mouse and all of a sudden the axis got inverted, I didn't change any settings, I was using my computer as usual and it just got inverted out of nowhere. I've checked drivers, mouse settings, restart the computer, the problem persists.

:)

PedroNMS, Oct 25, 2020
  2. BadMB Win User

Mouse Axis inverted

The setup that I am running is a AMD 3x1 portrait, as soon as I upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 the mouse axis inverted. I had invested may too much money to change around my monitors.

BadMB, Oct 25, 2020
  3. can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

ConnorGiles1, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Mouse axis inverted

Inverting Mouse Axis Software

OK, I know this is *really* weird but I'm a bit strange and hold a mouse upside down. Always have and always will. What I'm after is a program that inverts not only the X and Y axis (IE up and down) but left and right too.

At the moment, when I move the mouse up, the cursor goes down. If I move the mouse right, the cursor goes left, so what I need is a small program that runs in the background and inverts both axis.

Anyone know of anything please?

PS And no, I'm not going to learn how to use a mouse round the right way before you ask!!

Cheers

TTE

TheTranquilEye, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Mouse axis inverted

1. Mouse axis inverted - Similar Threads - Mouse axis inverted

2. Mouse inverted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse inverted: plz help me i move my mouse up and it goes down and the same with right and left plz jelp and i tried 3 methods that were said by a person named jerico in another post i have shared his profile pic down so if jerico u are seeing this plz help me...
  3. Mouse inverted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse inverted: plz help me i move my mouse up and it goes down and the same with right and left plz jelp and i tried 3 methods that were said by a person named jerico in another post i have shared his profile pic down so if jerico u are seeing this plz help me...
  4. mouse axis inverted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse axis inverted: well i was playing a game and my mouse got inverted i would usally just replug the mouse but now its permenant ive tried restarted i factory reset i also went deep into my drivers and still inverted how do i fix this im on a hp laptop with a ms1019 havit mouse...
  5. mouse axis inverted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mouse axis inverted: well i was playing a game and my mouse got inverted i would usally just replug the mouse but now its permenant ive tried restarted i factory reset i also went deep into my drivers and still inverted how do i fix this im on a hp laptop with a ms1019 havit mouse...
  6. Mouse axis are inverted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse axis are inverted: When my mouse moves up, the cursor in the screen moves down, and vice-versa, same thing happens with left and right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-axis-are-inverted/9a58bf30-6544-43ad-be42-2b86f98910d7
  7. Mouse is inverted

Mouse is inverted: Hello! I've been using my mouse on a daily basis. One day, I woke up, and whilst using my mouse, the directions were inverted meaning that if I want to go to the right, it makes me go to the left, and if I want to go up, it goes down and vice versa. I attempted to fix it from...
  8. can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?: can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-invert-the-y-axis-of-mouse-movement-from/677da479-a76e-4fe4-b699-d04602478d73
  9. Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa: It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently...
  10. touchscreen inverted x axis

touchscreen inverted x axis: Hi I recently installed windows 10 1507 as later versions aren't compatible with my pendo pad 10.1 2 in 1, all due to a failed update attempt. When I've done this the touchscreen has become inverted on the x axis (it wasn't previously) I have had a look at the drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change mouse axis