Windows 10: Mouse back button not working when using RD Client on Android

Discus and support Mouse back button not working when using RD Client on Android in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I say "not working", I mean that the back button triggers a right-click action instead of a back action. The mouse back button works in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David123412341234, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Mouse back button not working when using RD Client on Android

When I say "not working", I mean that the back button triggers a right-click action instead of a back action.

The mouse back button works in windows 10 when the mouse directly connected to the PC.

The mouse back button works on android (within Samsung DEX).

The mouse back button does not work when logged into Windows 10, using RD Client, which is running in Samsung DEX.

In device manager the mouse just shows up as "Remote Desktop Mouse Device".

Please stop posting general, one-size-fits-all (spam) responses that aren't really specific answers to the specific question.

:)

David123412341234, Jun 16, 2019

2. Using Gamepad with RD Client for Android

I recently started to use RD Client to access my Windows PC remotely by my Android and ita doing quite well but I waa trying to play Assassins Creed Origins but due to no keyboard I wasnt
    able to control the movements of Character.. If i connect Xbox Game controller to my Phone will it work? or I will have to connect it to my PC and then play on phone by RD Client

I am Currently using windows 10 and my phone supports OTG USB too

Syedzada Ahmed, Jun 16, 2019
  3. One4ever Win User
    Android RD Client ( Remote Desktop)

Hi My Friends

in RD Client for Android i touch the plus sign to create a new desktop and when i enter my private ip address (192.168.1.xx) is workes on my local network.

but what should i do if i want to create a desktop to work over the internet ?

i set my public address and also my gateway but currently it doesnt work!

please please help me

thanks a lot

One4ever, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Kathy YV Win User

Mouse back button not working when using RD Client on Android

RDS

How do I disconnect an RDS client (on Android tablet)?

Kathy YV, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Mouse back button not working when using RD Client on Android

1. Mouse back button not working when using RD Client on Android - Similar Threads - Mouse button working

2. mouse buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse buttons: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from I can't remember what. I was able to change the mouse buttons so it was easier for me to operate the mouse. I used the right button as my left click and the scroll wheel as the right click. Now the mouse settings has only the ability to...
  3. Mouse button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse button: So i'm fairly new to this so heres my problem. Last night I played a free game on the internet and during game play I only had to left click once to select whatever thing I wanted to do however today I have to double click on everything. I looked in settings and there was...
  4. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: Hi since I re-installed windows 10 I have to give a double click with my left mouse button, it used to work everything with one click. how do I set it to work with one clock ? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Ronnie...
  5. Touchpad tap configured as "mouse back button" not working in Explorer

Touchpad tap configured as "mouse back button" not working in Explorer: I have a ThinkPad T480 laptop, using a Synaptics touchpad. I use the built-in Windows 10 touchpad settings to configure the tap functionality. I configured the touchpad to function as a "mouse back button" when I tap it with three fingers. It works fine in Firefox but it...
  6. Touchpad tap configured as "mouse back button" not working in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Touchpad tap configured as "mouse back button" not working in Explorer: I have a ThinkPad T480 laptop, using a Synaptics touchpad. I use the built-in Windows 10 touchpad settings to configure the tap functionality. I configured the touchpad to function as a "mouse back button" when I tap it with three fingers. It works fine in Firefox but it...
  7. Can't use the back button to go back to Google Search Results.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't use the back button to go back to Google Search Results.: Can't use the back button to go back to Google Search Results. Any fix? We notice this in Seamonkey 2.40 I also read this is kind of an on going problem but couldn't find a solution that why I am asking here. I read it has happen in Firefox, Internet Explorer and ironically...
  8. Back button on Lenovo Ideapad not working

Back button on Lenovo Ideapad not working: Hey everyone. Being trying to get back button on key board to function again. Used to work fine but suddenly stopped. Out of the blue when I used it system posted a window on screen telling me to use Alt and Backbutton at same time. Tried it; no joy. Any ideas or pointers...
  9. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: hi all, i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver. the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them. all the software i found is...
  10. Use either mouse button at login screen

Use either mouse button at login screen: With Windows 8.1 either mouse button could be used at the login screen to select a user account for login. In Windows 10 it seems that only the left mouse button can be used at the login screen. With kids, some of whom are left-handed and use the mouse left-handed, this is...