Windows 10: Mouse Beeping and Lagging

Discus and support Mouse Beeping and Lagging in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay so this seems to be a bit of an old glitch, but I still have it going on to me. I play Minecraft on a hp laptop, decent quality. Everyone has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bwennqn, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Mouse Beeping and Lagging

Okay so this seems to be a bit of an old glitch, but I still have it going on to me. I play Minecraft on a hp laptop, decent quality. Everyone has been saying that this was because of an Xbox controller plugin, though I've never once used one on my laptop. What occurs is after a few minutes of playing my mouse starts lagging (like I'm at low fps, though I'm not) and then when I click from time to time it'll beep. I've seen a lot of "fixes" but all of the files are expired and are not relevant to what I'm occurring. Thanks for any help in advance, and have a great day!

submitted by /u/Bwennqn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bwennqn, Apr 6, 2020
  2. DanielYQ Win User

Mouse Beeping and Lagging

My mouse is doing a random beep sound when I move it.

And it often lags.

I really need help, I cannot work with a bad mouse.

Thanks,

Daniel

DanielYQ, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 beeping and mouse lagging

Windows 10 just locked up then it started making a beep once a second and would not stop and the mouse would move but would lag and keep moving until it got to a corner of the screen

Anthony Mondzelewski, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Mouse Beeping and Lagging

Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago.

Specs: Omen Laptop

GTX 1060 6GB

I5

8GB DDR4

TobyDenham, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Beeping and Lagging

1. Mouse Beeping and Lagging - Similar Threads - Mouse Beeping Lagging

2. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  3. my mouse is randomly beeping and lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my mouse is randomly beeping and lagging: I have 5 mice 1 is wireless and 4 is wired and every one of them can randomly beep and lag my whole system causing it to randomly black my screen, any help? submitted by /u/Fuzzy_Drop8480 [link] [comments]...
  4. Mouse Lagging and Beeping

Mouse Lagging and Beeping: I'm having an issue, a big part of the issue is I'm not entirely sure how to describe it properly. It seems like my mouse sometimes the keyboard too will temporarily freeze for half a second or maybe 2 before then completing all the inputs I had given during that time, for...
  5. Beep then mouse lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beep then mouse lag: I have a problem with my mouse in games such as fornite and counterstrike. My problem is that when I press the eg right-click or mouse wheel several times in a row I hear a sound in my headset and then my mouse starts lagging back and forth. I have tried switching mouse and...
  6. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound: Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago. Specs: Omen Laptop GTX 1060 6GB I5 8GB DDR4...
  7. Mouse lagging and beeping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lagging and beeping: I suspect that bug of random lagging and beeping when users moving their cursor stills exist The XINPUT related one discussed in here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5d...
  8. Mouse and controller lagging, beeping and not working

Mouse and controller lagging, beeping and not working: Hi! Well, I have my Desktop PC with Windows 10 and, at some point, it started to... fail. I don't remember when. I have the mouse in one USB port and it works great but, totally randomly (usually happens 1-2 times per day) it STOPS working. Nothing. To fix this I can 1)...
  9. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !: Hi guys how are you? Since yesterday im having this issue, my mouse starts lagging and beeping and i cant do anything else at the pc, the keyboard still works but if i turn the pc off or try to restart nothinh happens, i need to to press the reset button Is something...
  10. Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep

in Windows 10 Support
    Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep: I just switch from windows 8.1 to 10 and now I get the audio "beep" when I am using my touchpad. When the mouse moves and it lags an audio beep sounds. Turning off the audio stops the sound and when playing a video, the audio from the video is not affected. Was not happening...