Windows 10: Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

Discus and support Mouse blue circle stuck spinning in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sussan606, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons while going from drives to desktop location. Pls help me with this. Os is windows 10 only. Mouse shows busy always

submitted by /u/sussan606
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sussan606, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Sandra525 Win User

blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

Sandra525, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

1. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning - Similar Threads - Mouse blue circle

2. Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck: Hello, since yesterday, the blue circle next to the mouse cursor has been stuck and flashing without breaks. It keeps jumping back and forth really quickly (video: https://imgur.com/a/oNjHj7o )Ive already tried restarting, closed Spooler through task Manager, ran Windows...
  3. Spinning Blue Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  4. spinning blue circle around mouse cursor

spinning blue circle around mouse cursor: How do i make this thing stop? Every 3-5 minutes or so i get the spinning blue circle and i have no idea what's causing it. submitted by /u/livinforkicks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efdbbv/spinning_blue_circle_around_mouse_cursor/
  5. Windows stuck on spinning circle

Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  6. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  7. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. Spinning mouse circle at startup

Spinning mouse circle at startup: Hello, today when I was launching windows, the spinning dots stopped, and after that I had a black screen, but system finally loaded. After that, my dad launched hard drive optimization in settings panel (sorry I don't know how it's named in english). It was working for...
  10. Infamous blue spinning circles

Infamous blue spinning circles: I recently booted up my custom gaming computer to find that my Internet wasn't working. So, I figured out that the problem was that the dependency service failed to start. I followed instructions that said to open an elevated cmd and input the following. net localgroup...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue circle after login windows 10