Windows 10: Mouse Bluetooth

Discus and support Mouse Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tenho um rato TECKNET bluetooth que funcionou na primeira ligação, depois parou e não voltou a funcionar. Windows 10 O rato emparelha, como Rato de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A.Vilela, May 15, 2019 at 1:58 PM.

1. A.Vilela Win User

Mouse Bluetooth

Tenho um rato TECKNET bluetooth que funcionou na primeira ligação, depois parou e não voltou a funcionar.

Windows 10

O rato emparelha, como Rato de seguida passa a "outros dispositivos", mas não liga.

No Gestor de Dispositivos fica listado em Bluetooth

Em ratos e outros dispositivos não aparece.

Mouse Bluetooth 23da1f51-36df-4cdb-a0e8-9f59a30fc026?upload=true.png Mouse Bluetooth 31d4d4d2-4eb5-462e-9e2c-8fe38fceeade?upload=true.png

Já tentei várias dicas inclusive fiz uma instalação limpa do Windows, e nada.

Agradecia alguma ajuda.

:)

2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

3. Bluetooth mouse still freezes

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    I did try that, no difference.

• Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    You mean on the computer? It's built in.

• Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    See above

• Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adSapter and mouse.
    The only thing in the 1.5' between the mouse and the laptop is a chair arm and the computer power cord.

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.
    Windows is up to date.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

I thought I just did. It's a Microsoft mouse.

hustlinghare, May 15, 2019 at 2:30 PM
  4. T_B_Manc Win User

Mouse Bluetooth

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

Thema:

Mouse Bluetooth

1. Mouse Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Mouse Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth adapter and wireless mouse stopped working after KB4346084 Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth adapter and wireless mouse stopped working after KB4346084 Windows update: I tried everything from troubleshooting to updating the drivers manually. But nothing helped me. Whenever I'm trying to connect the Bluetooth adapter in device manager it's showing me the unknown device error. and when i try wireless mouse, it doesn't even showing any...
  3. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keyboard + mouse freezing: I'm running Windows 10 on an HP Z2 Mini G4. I have a Microsoft Surface bluetooth keyboard and mouse. With both the keyboard and the mouse I'm having an issue where if I don't touch the device for a few seconds, it seems to go to sleep. That is: say I don't move the mouse...
  4. Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects after exactly 30 seconds.

Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects after exactly 30 seconds.: I have MS Surface Book 2 15''. My mouse is M720 Triathlon (Logitech). Since May 01, 2019 (after installing an update related to MS virus definitions or something like that - possibly not connected with the problem) my Bluetooth mouse gets disconnected after 30 seconds. To...
  5. Microsoft Surface Arc bluetooth Mouse - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID Device Error 10

Microsoft Surface Arc bluetooth Mouse - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID Device Error 10: Getting Very frustrated with the Microsoft Surface Arc Bluetooth mouse. I'm running it under a Dell Lattitude 7280 with a SSD drive Windows 10 Entreprise Version 1703 os Build 15063.1746 The mouse is working fine for a while then, start lagging and then stops totally to...
  6. microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?

microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?: my surface pro tablet can find my mouse but will not connect without a pin that I have never known. How can I get the PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-notebook-mouse-5000-pin-number/71b1f711-af52-4525-9503-ca423f38e822
  7. microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working

microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working: my Bluetooth Microsoft GO mouse stopped working, the battery is fine and Bluetooth is on but my GO doesn't see it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-go-bluetooth-mouse-stopped-working/f9669f02-67e3-4150-ac77-689f2d5c3715
  8. Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor

Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor: The cursor for my mouse disappears in popup windows. Otherwise it works fine. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m720-bluetooth-mouse-cursor/c5659242-0637-4856-b307-a16551e4cefe
  9. Bluetooth Mouse Pin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Mouse Pin: I am using windows through bootcamp on my macbook pro. When I try to connect the apple magic mouse using bluetooth it asks for a pin and I don't have a pin since its a mouse and not a phone or another device. What can I do to get it to work? A while ago before I switched...
  10. Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.

Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.: So, I got a Gearhead bluetooth mouse like a year ago, (Model Number: MPT3200RED) and it worked fine when I first got it, like a standard mouse. And when I turned it on, it stayed on. A few weeks ago, my friend got me a game, and it's best played w/mouse, so I got my mouse and...