Windows 10: Mouse Bluetooth

Discus and support Mouse Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tenho um rato TECKNET bluetooth que funcionou na primeira ligação, depois parou e não voltou a funcionar. Windows 10 O rato emparelha, como Rato de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A.Vilela, May 15, 2019.

1. A.Vilela Win User

Mouse Bluetooth

Tenho um rato TECKNET bluetooth que funcionou na primeira ligação, depois parou e não voltou a funcionar.

Windows 10

O rato emparelha, como Rato de seguida passa a "outros dispositivos", mas não liga.

No Gestor de Dispositivos fica listado em Bluetooth

Em ratos e outros dispositivos não aparece.

Mouse Bluetooth 23da1f51-36df-4cdb-a0e8-9f59a30fc026?upload=true.png Mouse Bluetooth 31d4d4d2-4eb5-462e-9e2c-8fe38fceeade?upload=true.png

Já tentei várias dicas inclusive fiz uma instalação limpa do Windows, e nada.

Agradecia alguma ajuda.

:)

A.Vilela, May 15, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 15, 2019
  3. Bluetooth mouse still freezes

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    I did try that, no difference.

• Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    You mean on the computer? It's built in.

• Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    See above

• Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adSapter and mouse.
    The only thing in the 1.5' between the mouse and the laptop is a chair arm and the computer power cord.

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.
    Windows is up to date.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

I thought I just did. It's a Microsoft mouse.

hustlinghare, May 15, 2019
  4. T_B_Manc Win User

Mouse Bluetooth

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Bluetooth

1. Mouse Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Mouse Bluetooth

2. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  3. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  4. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...: My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-is-not-working-there-is-issue/b4e39086-9468-4909-b3bb-8e43e8d46718
  6. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...: My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-is-not-working-there-is-issue/b4e39086-9468-4909-b3bb-8e43e8d46718
  7. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11: My Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11. I assumed it was the battery but I've changed it three times. When I disconnect and repair, the mouse displays on the bluetooth list, connects momentarily, and then disconnects after a couple of seconds....
  9. Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11

Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11: My Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11. I assumed it was the battery but I've changed it three times. When I disconnect and repair, the mouse displays on the bluetooth list, connects momentarily, and then disconnects after a couple of seconds....
  10. Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction

Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction: For example, when i move my mouse right, cursor goes left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-new-logitech-m280-bluetooth-mouse-it-moves/03e31ea4-ae49-45c4-86ab-aa7e2cd7b6ae

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rato logitech não aparece no gestor de dispositivos