Windows 10: Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox

Discus and support Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So in Roblox, there is a feature where using the Right Mouse Button changes your camera in third person view. However, whenever I do that, my cursor... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThienNguyen7882, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox

So in Roblox, there is a feature where using the Right Mouse Button changes your camera in third person view. However, whenever I do that, my cursor instantly reappears on a different part of the screen whenever I let go of the RMB. This is extremely annoying in third person shooter games.

:)

ThienNguyen7882, Sep 29, 2021

2. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Sep 29, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox

MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

Hi Richard,

Since the above suggestions didn't work on your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below for us to further locate the device driver that has been causing conflict on your system.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • Scroll down, then select Device manager.
    • Look for the mouse icon, then click it.
    • Right-click on the available drivers.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Re-connect your Microsoft mouse, so that the system will reinstall the correct driver.

Keep us updated with the result so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox

1. Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox - Similar Threads - Mouse bug Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug: On microsoft store it says Owned on the the roblox app, but in the library theres no trace of it. Did roblox delete itself in an update or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-roblox-owned-bug/77e96c33-0a5d-4c47-9b50-10bc4d2e1cea
  3. Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug: On microsoft store it says Owned on the the roblox app, but in the library theres no trace of it. Did roblox delete itself in an update or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-roblox-owned-bug/77e96c33-0a5d-4c47-9b50-10bc4d2e1cea
  4. Microsoft store Roblox bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store Roblox bug: Roblox from the Microsoft store thinks I'm playing on my phone. That's why I'm having some difficulties. Shift lock does not work, sometimes the fps drops very badly to 3-5 and I get kicked out of the game for bad internet but my internet is good. Also on the screen appear...
  5. Microsoft store Roblox bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Roblox bug: Roblox from the Microsoft store thinks I'm playing on my phone. That's why I'm having some difficulties. Shift lock does not work, sometimes the fps drops very badly to 3-5 and I get kicked out of the game for bad internet but my internet is good. Also on the screen appear...
  6. Microsoft store Roblox bug

7. Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug: Hello, why when I launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox as soon as I launch an Asernal or other type game, then when I make large movements the mouse moves in all directions like if I make a movement that the mouse goes to left well, then the mouse goes left, if I go...
  8. Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug

Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug: Hello, why when I launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox as soon as I launch an Asernal or other type game, then when I make large movements the mouse moves in all directions like if I make a movement that the mouse goes to left well, then the mouse goes left, if I go...
  9. Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft: In roblox microsoft, when i hover and hold the left mouse button, when i move the mouse again to the right, it teleport to the right. Hope the helping. This is my video.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QjrMWQGQgcG-L55DMWXxM7vmHQRW6UzP/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft

Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft: In roblox microsoft, when i hover and hold the left mouse button, when i move the mouse again to the right, it teleport to the right. Hope the helping. This is my video.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QjrMWQGQgcG-L55DMWXxM7vmHQRW6UzP/view?usp=sharing...