Windows 10: MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

Discus and support MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/zzmMqUy I am having an issue where after a minute or two, never immediately, after using my drawing tablet, Windows decides to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LavendARSE, Jan 7, 2020.

1. MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

https://imgur.com/a/zzmMqUy

I am having an issue where after a minute or two, never immediately, after using my drawing tablet, Windows decides to increase my cursor size seeminglybeyond the maximum size in Settings.

My setup is as follows:

Wacom Intuos 2 XD-1212-U

Windows 10 1903
    Drawing program used is Paint Tool Sai.

I have already uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them, the photos linked above were taken after several minutes of using Paint Tool Sai after having just rebooted today.

I do not believe the device itself is to fault, however, device manager only has a generic listing for the drawing tablet: "HID-Compliant Digitizer"
    I can however find the device, listed by model, in windows settings.
    Even if the device drivers is no longer supported, surely I should be able to stop the cursor from supersizing during use.
    I have never seen the generic windows touch interface do anything similar to this, so why should my input device?

I have previously disabled all windows ink and pen / gesture settings where I can find them, but can no longer find these settings in 1903.

My question is how do I stop the cursor supersizing?

:)

LavendARSE, Jan 7, 2020

2. Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse

Hi,

I recently got a used Wacom Bamboo CTL-460 and I've been trying to set it up with my HP laptop running Windows 10. I downloaded the driver compatible with CTL products and plugged in the tablet, which the computer recognized and said was "ready to use".
    The buttons on the tablet work and using my finger on the surface like a trackpad also works fine, but when I touch the pen to the tablet it glows red and stops working. I did some digging and under device manager, the computer sees the tablet as a mouse identical
    to the other USB mouse I have. I believe the tablet is being read as a mouse instead of a drawing tablet by the computer, which is somehow overriding the driver. I've tried tons of workarounds and haven't found anything that lets the pen work on the tablet.
    Any suggestions?

JosephJacobs1, Jan 7, 2020
  3. UltraNyx Win User
    Wacom tablet and disappeared pen settings

Trying to fix Wacom Bamboo tablet not working as pen tablet but just as a mouse (a problem that costs me a day of work and losing a client), I've discovered I don't have Pen settings at all. I reinstalled the Bamboo drivers, and Device manager confirms the
    drivers updated - but still, the Bamboo tablet results to be a mouse and the pen doesn't work.

How can I fix it?

Thanks

MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet fb5b2fdb-9264-4a19-bea4-1b41e7c20b6b.jpg

UltraNyx, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Anshie♡ Win User

MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not found by system

Hi! I'm opening a new topic because I can't find a solution in any other already found topic.

I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I'm using a Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet. For this tablet, there are no drivers for Windows 10 because it's too old, but after googling and reading through many other topics, I found that the driver cons530-3_int worked
    for most people, so I tried with this one too.

In the device manager, finally my tablet is listed as "Wacom Mouse". (Wasn't listed at all, before installing this driver.) But still I access any Wacom settings to change the button functions of my tablet pen and other stuff. When I go to the control panel
    -> Hardware and Sound -> Bamboo presettings -> configurate pen and tablet, then I get the text "No supported tablet was found in the system.

I already tried uninstalling and re-installing the driver, restarting and all the 'basic' ideas but nothing seems to work.

Sorry if the names of the menus above are not 100% accurate with the English version of Windows 10, but I'm not a native speaker. I hope it's understandable anyway. Would be glad to get some help. Thank you!

Anshie♡, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

1. MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet - Similar Threads - MOUSE bug Wacom

2. Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse: And it's not a problem with the Wacom Drivers. The INSTANT I plug in the tablet, the Device manager detects the tablet as a mouse, no sign of it on the Human Interface devices....
  3. Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse: And it's not a problem with the Wacom Drivers. The INSTANT I plug in the tablet, the Device manager detects the tablet as a mouse, no sign of it on the Human Interface devices....
  4. A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows 10 devices, a laptop and an old windows tablet. Just found out recently that the tablet is actually wacom pen enabled with feel drivers and all that. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device...
  5. Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet: I recently bought a Wacom One Creative Pen Display. The drivers are up-to-date and the device turns on. My computer acknowledges it as connected, but it still will not display anything. It only says "No Signal." I even bought an HDMI adapter, but it still does not work. I'm...
  6. wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10

wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10: wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10. Do you know what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacom-tablet-pen-pressure-does-not-work-on-windows/1790c7a2-c1fa-4fe0-bc22-6900a2ca1df6
  7. Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system

Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system: Help needed! Hello! I have a Wacom Graphire 4 that worded very well up to Windows Vista, at least. Then I didn't use it for a long time and switched computer. I now have Windows 10. I have tried to install the driver provided by Wacom. The system only recognizes the...
  8. wacom tablet

wacom tablet: Hi, Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the internet,nothing works. Is it even compatible with windows 10? I can't even find any information on google to veryfied that. I've...
  9. Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse

Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse: Hi, I recently got a used Wacom Bamboo CTL-460 and I've been trying to set it up with my HP laptop running Windows 10. I downloaded the driver compatible with CTL products and plugged in the tablet, which the computer recognized and said was "ready to use". The buttons on...
  10. Wacom pen malfunctioned

Wacom pen malfunctioned: I just upgraded my Asus VivoTab Note 8 to 32-bit Windows 10 Home from Windows 8.1. Everything seems to work fine except the Wacom pen that is not working at all. The driver in device manager states working correctly. Can someone advise any possible or temporary fix. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch working on wacom intuos but pen not recognized

2. wacom pen lag windows 10