Windows 10: Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5

Discus and support Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 to version 1803, my mouse button 4 registers as my mouse button 5 in all games and applications such as Rainbow Six Siege and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OwaisBagel809, May 15, 2019 at 2:37 PM.

1. Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5

After updating Windows 10 to version 1803, my mouse button 4 registers as my mouse button 5 in all games and applications such as Rainbow Six Siege and Chrome. I already tried opening device manager and reinstalling the drivers but nothings changed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

OwaisBagel809, May 15, 2019 at 2:37 PM

2. 5 button mouse support

If it is a Microsoft mouse you should install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center (or IntelliPoint software if the Microsoft mouse is that old).

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, May 15, 2019 at 2:45 PM
  3. blueblaze Win User
    mouse buttons

hi all,
    i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver.
    the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them.
    all the software i found is for 5 buttons max, please help me find a way.
    my knowledge is average, i can work with registry or cmd, and other stuff.

some info:
    driver : windows driver - Hid compliant mouse
    OS - windows 10
    wireless mouse with a usb port.

i am searching the web for answers for a couple of days with no success so i will appreciate any help you can give me.

thank you in advance

4. Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5

FEAR 2 mouse button mapping FIXED

I think you people might like this.

This application can remap mouse buttons for ANY mouse to ANY key or sequence of keys or many predefined operations like "Lock Workstation"

I just tested it on my work system running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and it worked without issue.

This should help people to map mouse buttons 4/5!!!!!!!!!!!! *Rockout :rockout:

XMouse Button Control

I'll try it when I get home to confirm it working in the game.

*Pimp Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5 :pimp:

Thema:

Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5

1. Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5 - Similar Threads - Mouse Button Registers

2. Lower Mouse Button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lower Mouse Button: Dear Community, I would like to ask a help on how can make my low mouse button work again. I was working and when I touched the mouse button, the cursor started to freeze and shake, I restarted the laptop and it kept freezing and shaking; I could not control the cursor. I...
  3. Right Mouse BUtton

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Mouse BUtton: I have Windows 10 Home Edition , Recently I'm facing a problem in which when ever I click right mouse button on main screen(Desktop)curson keeps showing the running process but nothing appears ,I have tried full reset , but still problem persist. Please Help me find a...
  4. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from I can't remember what. I was able to change the mouse buttons so it was easier for me to operate the mouse. I used the right button as my left click and the scroll wheel as the right click. Now the mouse settings has only the ability to...
  5. Mouse button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse button: So i'm fairly new to this so heres my problem. Last night I played a free game on the internet and during game play I only had to left click once to select whatever thing I wanted to do however today I have to double click on everything. I looked in settings and there was...
  6. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: Hi since I re-installed windows 10 I have to give a double click with my left mouse button, it used to work everything with one click. how do I set it to work with one clock ? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Ronnie...
  7. WOW mmo gaming mouse steel series button 4 and 5 not working properly

WOW mmo gaming mouse steel series button 4 and 5 not working properly: After the recent window update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809" my mouse's windows buttons 4 and 5 are no longer working properly the Steel series software no longer recognizes the buttons when pressed. These buttons work on a windows browser but as forward and...
  8. mouse button configuration

mouse button configuration: I am left handed and set the mouse to switch primary and secondary buttons. When I log off my laptop ( it is connected to a network) the setting reverts to factory setting. My IT depart has looked at the problem but was unable to fix it. Can you help?...
  9. Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems: My mouse buttons and trackpad stop working randomly. I can move my pointer, but I cannot click or tap anything. Sometimes it only takes a few seconds to work again and other times it doesn't so I have to shut down my computer. I've tried updating my trackpad as support...
  10. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: hi all, i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver. the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them. all the software i found is...