Windows 10: Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5

Discus and support Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 to version 1803, my mouse button 4 registers as my mouse button 5 in all games and applications such as Rainbow Six Siege and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OwaisBagel809, May 15, 2019.

1. Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5

After updating Windows 10 to version 1803, my mouse button 4 registers as my mouse button 5 in all games and applications such as Rainbow Six Siege and Chrome. I already tried opening device manager and reinstalling the drivers but nothings changed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

OwaisBagel809, May 15, 2019

2. 5 button mouse support

If it is a Microsoft mouse you should install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center (or IntelliPoint software if the Microsoft mouse is that old).

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, May 15, 2019
  3. blueblaze Win User
    mouse buttons

hi all,
    i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver.
    the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them.
    all the software i found is for 5 buttons max, please help me find a way.
    my knowledge is average, i can work with registry or cmd, and other stuff.

some info:
    driver : windows driver - Hid compliant mouse
    OS - windows 10
    wireless mouse with a usb port.

i am searching the web for answers for a couple of days with no success so i will appreciate any help you can give me.

thank you in advance

blueblaze, May 15, 2019
  4. Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5

FEAR 2 mouse button mapping FIXED

I think you people might like this.

This application can remap mouse buttons for ANY mouse to ANY key or sequence of keys or many predefined operations like "Lock Workstation"

I just tested it on my work system running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and it worked without issue.

This should help people to map mouse buttons 4/5!!!!!!!!!!!! *Rockout :rockout:

XMouse Button Control

I'll try it when I get home to confirm it working in the game.

*Pimp Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5 :pimp:

TRIPTEX_CAN, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5

1. Mouse Button 4 Registers as Mouse Button 5 - Similar Threads - Mouse Button Registers

2. Mouse button 4 makes a sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse button 4 makes a sound: Whenever I press mouse button 4, the back button, a sound plays. It's a like a beeping sound, it plays 1 beep when the button is pressed and then another beep when i let go of the button. I can't find any settings for this, how do I disable it?...
  3. Mouse button 4 makes a sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse button 4 makes a sound: Whenever I press mouse button 4, the back button, a sound plays. It's a like a beeping sound, it plays 1 beep when the button is pressed and then another beep when i let go of the button. I can't find any settings for this, how do I disable it?...
  4. Mouse buttons 4 and 5 suddenly not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse buttons 4 and 5 suddenly not recognised: I have been using a M618 PLUS wireless mouse for about 9 months. I have arthritis in my fingers so I use Xmouse to map buttons 4 and 5 to scroll up and down the page to save me constantly using the mouse wheel. I use it in conjunction with a standard keyboard connected via...
  5. Mouse buttons 4 and 5 no longer working

Mouse buttons 4 and 5 no longer working: Just recently my mouse buttons 4 and 5 quit working. It is a Corsair m65 mouse. I have looked in there software and it is set as back and forward for webpages. I have tried it on other devices and it works correctly without any software. Its win10 on a PC I built myself....
  6. Strange macro assigned to mouse button 4 and 5

Strange macro assigned to mouse button 4 and 5: Hi, I'm using Win10 Pro and wireless mouse Delux M618 Plus. A few days ago my toddles smashed some random keys on keyboard maybe not related and today I notices that mouse buttons 4 and 5 have both some strange macros assigned to them alt+rcontrol+rshift+rwin+181 that...
  7. Is there a generic driver for a mouse with >5 buttons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a generic driver for a mouse with >5 buttons?: I'm using H1TURBK Elecom Trackball with Windows 10 which has 8 buttons, and until I install their mouse software, Windows only sees first five. That software is bit crappy and I'd rather avoid using it - but it seems like I need a special driver, as the generic driver only...
  8. Mouse Buttons

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mouse Buttons: Hello, I am having troubles. Every time I turn on my latop after shutting it down, the mouse buttons are switched. The left is right and right is left, meaning that the primary and secondary are swapped. This has only began occurring after I plugged in my external mouse....
  9. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: Hi since I re-installed windows 10 I have to give a double click with my left mouse button, it used to work everything with one click. how do I set it to work with one clock ? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Ronnie...
  10. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: hi all, i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver. the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them. all the software i found is...