Windows 10: mouse button configuration

Discus and support mouse button configuration in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am left handed and set the mouse to switch primary and secondary buttons. When I log off my laptop ( it is connected to a network) the setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shergare, Nov 8, 2018.

1. shergare Win User

mouse button configuration

I am left handed and set the mouse to switch primary and secondary buttons. When I log off my laptop ( it is connected to a network) the setting reverts to factory setting. My IT depart has looked at the problem but was unable to fix it. Can you help?

:)

shergare, Nov 8, 2018

2. How to configure the buttons on a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 900

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to refer the steps from the below article and check.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/how-to/mouse/reassign-buttons

If still you are not able to configure the buttons, then I suggest you to contact
    Microsoft Hardware Support, refer the below link.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/support/contact-us

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us with more information and we’d be happy to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Nov 8, 2018
  4. mouse button configuration

Mouse Button Help.

Hi Tobe,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Was there any application for the mouse from where you can change settings for the mouse configuration in Windows 8.1?

If yes then I would suggest you to use the application to change the mouse configuration settings and check if it helps.

I would also suggest you to update the Mouse drivers from
    Device Manager and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Follow the steps to update drivers:

1. Right click in the start button.

2. Select Device Manager.

3. Select the driver and then
    Right click on the driver

4. Select Properties and the select the
    driver tab and click Update driver.

5. Update mouse drivers.

Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

mouse button configuration

1. mouse button configuration - Similar Threads - mouse button configuration

2. mouse configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse configuration: The configuration of my mouse has changed. It is now backwards, up is down, right is left etc. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-configuration/f73164dc-4bf7-419e-8d71-c62ed33d314c
  3. mouse configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse configuration: The configuration of my mouse has changed. It is now backwards, up is down, right is left etc. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-configuration/f73164dc-4bf7-419e-8d71-c62ed33d314c
  4. mouse configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Gaming mouse configuration

Gaming mouse configuration: Hey ppl OK so I buy a beotes IRM-A213 gaming mouse, decent 3200 dpi. But when I want to configure the buttons, nothing on windows 10. Or a standard program on the net, I ask windows handy helper and says I must use mouse and keyboard center, which I can't fi d on windows...
  6. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: Hi since I re-installed windows 10 I have to give a double click with my left mouse button, it used to work everything with one click. how do I set it to work with one clock ? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Ronnie...
  7. Touchpad tap configured as "mouse back button" not working in Explorer

Touchpad tap configured as "mouse back button" not working in Explorer: I have a ThinkPad T480 laptop, using a Synaptics touchpad. I use the built-in Windows 10 touchpad settings to configure the tap functionality. I configured the touchpad to function as a "mouse back button" when I tap it with three fingers. It works fine in Firefox but it...
  8. Touchpad tap configured as "mouse back button" not working in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Touchpad tap configured as "mouse back button" not working in Explorer: I have a ThinkPad T480 laptop, using a Synaptics touchpad. I use the built-in Windows 10 touchpad settings to configure the tap functionality. I configured the touchpad to function as a "mouse back button" when I tap it with three fingers. It works fine in Firefox but it...
  9. Wireless mouse configuration

Wireless mouse configuration: I reset my Dell inspiron 1525 and the Logitech wireless mouse won't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-configuration/571292f6-dc23-4598-b2f3-c5c3a8ce2840
  10. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: hi all, i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver. the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them. all the software i found is...