Windows 10: Mouse Button Four Makes a Sound

Discus and support Mouse Button Four Makes a Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I press mouse button four, the back button, it makes a sound, and another one when I release it. It is like a beeping sound. I saw someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arleee, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Arleee Win User

Mouse Button Four Makes a Sound

Whenever I press mouse button four, the back button, it makes a sound, and another one when I release it. It is like a beeping sound. I saw someone else on this website had the same problem, but unfortunately there was no working solution in his replies. Link to post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-button-4-makes-a-sound/a2b4d852-59ea-47c4-a8c6-a63471dbb7f4 I tried to turn off sticky keys like the other post said, however that didn't work. How do I turn off this sound?

:)

Arleee, Dec 4, 2022
  2. dillon4 Win User

Mouse button 4 makes a sound

Whenever I press mouse button 4, the back button, a sound plays. It's a like a beeping sound, it plays 1 beep when the button is pressed and then another beep when i let go of the button. I can't find any settings for this, how do I disable it?

dillon4, Dec 4, 2022
  3. dillon4 Win User
    dillon4, Dec 4, 2022
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Mouse Button Four Makes a Sound :p

cadaveca, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Mouse Button Four Makes a Sound - Similar Threads - Mouse Button Four

2. Mouse Button Four Makes a Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Button Four Makes a Sound: Whenever I press mouse button four, the back button, it makes a sound, and another one when I release it. It is like a beeping sound. I saw someone else on this website had the same problem, but unfortunately there was no working solution in his replies. Link to post:...
  3. Mouse Button Four Makes a Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Button Four Makes a Sound: Whenever I press mouse button four, the back button, it makes a sound, and another one when I release it. It is like a beeping sound. I saw someone else on this website had the same problem, but unfortunately there was no working solution in his replies. Link to post:...
  4. Mouse button 4 makes a sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse button 4 makes a sound: Whenever I press mouse button 4, the back button, a sound plays. It's a like a beeping sound, it plays 1 beep when the button is pressed and then another beep when i let go of the button. I can't find any settings for this, how do I disable it?...
  5. Mouse button 4 makes a sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse button 4 makes a sound: Whenever I press mouse button 4, the back button, a sound plays. It's a like a beeping sound, it plays 1 beep when the button is pressed and then another beep when i let go of the button. I can't find any settings for this, how do I disable it?...
  6. Mouse Buttons

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mouse Buttons: Hello, I am having troubles. Every time I turn on my latop after shutting it down, the mouse buttons are switched. The left is right and right is left, meaning that the primary and secondary are swapped. This has only began occurring after I plugged in my external mouse....
  7. mouse buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse buttons: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from I can't remember what. I was able to change the mouse buttons so it was easier for me to operate the mouse. I used the right button as my left click and the scroll wheel as the right click. Now the mouse settings has only the ability to...
  8. Mouse button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse button: So i'm fairly new to this so heres my problem. Last night I played a free game on the internet and during game play I only had to left click once to select whatever thing I wanted to do however today I have to double click on everything. I looked in settings and there was...
  9. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: Hi since I re-installed windows 10 I have to give a double click with my left mouse button, it used to work everything with one click. how do I set it to work with one clock ? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Ronnie...
  10. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: hi all, i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver. the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them. all the software i found is...