Windows 10: mouse button lag in game

Discus and support mouse button lag in game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Example This happen because holding keyboard keys overbooking the systemi try a lots of solution nothing work, win10 will make a patch for this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PfcMagician, Mar 20, 2021.

1. mouse button lag in game

Example This happen because holding keyboard keys overbooking the systemi try a lots of solution nothing work, win10 will make a patch for this issue? I migrated from win7 all was fine before.

:)

PfcMagician, Mar 20, 2021
  2. cbarron12 Win User

mouse and button lag in game but game runs fine

after updating to windows 10 pro my games from steam or off of websites don't work well. my mouse lags a lot and the buttons to. the game isn't lagging though its runs at 60 fps. pls help me its really annoying to because I want to play my new games but
    cant

cbarron12, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 20, 2021
  4. mouse button lag in game

Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile mouse button lag in game :)

anticlutch, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

mouse button lag in game

1. mouse button lag in game - Similar Threads - mouse button lag

2. Mouse pointer lag after playing a games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer lag after playing a games: Hi community,I have a strange problem I need help with. While playing games under Windows 10 on an iMac I get an extreme lag of the mouse pointer maybe after an hour of play, sometimes more, sometimes less. The lag is only with the mouse pointer, when i’m in first person mode...
  3. Mouse pointer lag after playing a games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer lag after playing a games: Hi community,I have a strange problem I need help with. While playing games under Windows 10 on an iMac I get an extreme lag of the mouse pointer maybe after an hour of play, sometimes more, sometimes less. The lag is only with the mouse pointer, when i’m in first person mode...
  4. Mouse Button Drag Lag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse Button Drag Lag: In Win 10, I select files in a folder, by holding down the mouse button, and dragging the arrow cursor over the files that I wish to select, but there is a serious delay or lagging of the blue shading, as the files are selected. How can this lagging be rectified? I appears to...
  5. Mouse Button Drag Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Button Drag Lag: In Win 10, I select files in a folder, by holding down the mouse button, and dragging the arrow cursor over the files that I wish to select, but there is a serious delay or lagging of the blue shading, as the files are selected. How can this lagging be rectified? I appears to...
  6. Mouse Button Drag Lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Specific mouse causes lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific mouse causes lag in games: I bought a wired Easterntimes tech gaming mouse a while ago and it worked fine. But recently it's started to cause fps drops in games that I play.The mouse works fine as a normal mouse, and only affects games.A different mouse and the computer's trackpad both work fine. It's...
  8. Mouse lag in certain games

Mouse lag in certain games: I have been having mouse lag in certain games. It has always been so. The games are not demanding games at all. Its seems to be related to raw mouse input i think. It has made games unplayable. Games include Dead Space and Stardew Valley off the top of my head. I have...
  9. Mouse Lag in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Lag in Games: I have an 17” HP Omen laptop connected to a 27” samsung curved monitor. Lately when gaming I have noticed that my mouse movement is significantly faster than my crosshair in game, but the thing is that it will not do it everytime I play. It is unplayable when it happens. I...
  10. Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse

Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse: I recently bought a gaming mouse: Professional 6 Buttons 5500dpi Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse Mice for PC Laptop | eBay and Windows won't recognize it (Code 43) and it calls it: Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed), I tried contacting the seller but he...